Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » *Shyly enters Intro forum after friend coaxes her*

Um...Hi, I'm new to RPR, *stating the obvious* ...I love writing stories but this is new to me, so sorry if I am a little shy.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I'm glad your friends managed to convince you to say hello. :)

Writing skills are a huge asset to becoming a RPer, but there are a few differences to keep in mind. We've got a little primer for those who are getting into the swing of things: http://www.rprepository.com/help/new-to-roleplay

Other than that, everyone is very friendly, so don't worry about being new. And if you have any questions, we'll be happy to answer them for you. :)
Welcome to the Repository! Everything Kim said times a million. :D

Please don't hesitate to ask questions, make comments, even poke people for role-play. We all remember that everyone was new once, to writing, to role-playing, to everything, and are happy to help however, whenever. <G>
AdorableKitten Topic Starter

To Kim: Thank you that link that was very helpful. my friend just kept talking about this site and when I told her I was curious, she gave me my laptop and basically said. "Search, register, and have fun" XD

To Rygar: Thank you for the welcome :) I promise I will try not to be shy to poke people for roleplays or ask a question.
Hey! Welcome to the RPR! Don't be afraid to hit me up, 'kay?
welcome to rpr, im always up for a roleplay so if you dont mind one-liner posts then you are more then welcomed to poke me and we shall brainstorm
Welcome to RPR! Don't be shy, we're friendly!

To SINDragon: Thank you for the offer, after I get a few characters up then Maybe I will ask you for a roleplay.

To Saygerow: Thanks! I don't mind any length posts for an rp.

To Shakespeare: Thank you, I will try not to be.
great to hear, i just sent you a friend request, you can feel free to see which of my characters you find interesting or would like to play with
lol pretty cool to have someone show you the site... I actually found this place my utter mistake back when i joined. But if i had never been looking up Castles and happen to click on one i liked witch lead me to a Character bio .. Loveing how they looked i decided to join and i'm so glad i did I love these people here
Sanne Moderator

Awww you ARE adorable!! :D Welcome to RPR! Are you a crazy cat lady too, besides an RPer? XD

To Saygerow: Great! I'm going to make sure I get some characters up first before I start any rps

To Sweetyceltic: Yes, my friend wouldnt stop bugging me but I'm glad she did bug me.

To Sanne: Thank you, and no I love dogs I actually have two which they love to drive me insane! XD
dogs are good at doing that, my family has dogs but i personally prefer my 1 cat, shes the only baby for me lol and i say baby cause she actually whines when i dont play with her within 5 hours
Asroc

Your avatar is too cute.

Welcome RPR!
Welcome to rpr friend! u v u ! Here's to a great stay and many mucho rps.
What's your favourite book? C:
MauveStar98

Welcome to RPR. If you would ever like to chat or RP, feel free to hit me up.

To Saygerow: Sounds cute

To ThePsychicBruiser: Thank you

To Fiebs: Thank you for welcoming me and favorite book?....I can't really choose a favorite :D

To MauveStar98: Thank for the welcome and Okay
Hi! Welcome to RPR, the best roleplaying community out there! I hope you enjoy your time here and have fun roleplaying with others!
Welcome to RPR! I love to write too! I hope to rp with you sometime! Who knows? We may come up with an awesome story!

To RainbowToRosie: Thank you I hope I do enjoy the site, im already excited.

To Ricochett: I would love to rp with anyone and I hope maybe we could come up with an awesome story

You are on: Forums » Introductions » *Shyly enters Intro forum after friend coaxes her*

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus