Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hello! I have lots of experience with real life tabletop gaming, but have absolutely no experience with roleplaying online of any kind. I have allways wanted to, but i have been far too shy up till this point. I hope to have lots of fun here.

A little about my roleplaying experience and my hobbies: i enjoy pathfinder, mongoose traveller, and maid. I have read many rulebooks, many of which i have never played, despite owning them. I also like to read books, play videogames, and build gundam models.

i really hope to have a good time here, and get past my shyness.
welcome to the RPR ^^ i hope you enjoy your time here
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay! :D
Hey welcome to RPR!!! I really hope you have a good time here, most of us don't bite.
booksarebae

Hey, Welcome! Maybe we Gould rp sometime! :)
ZeperTheStar

Hello and welcome to the RPR Alexi! I really hope you both enjoy your time here, as well as confront your shyness! I'll be honest, I used to be extremely shy as well. Just like you. I know you can do it!
Welcome to RPR! :D
Asroc

Welcome toRPR!
MauveStar98

Welcome to RPR. Hope we can chat or RP sometime.
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hi there, welcome to RPR!
Welcome! I hope you'll find someone to rp with! people here is really nice^^ and you're always welcome to message me! or anyone else xD
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! I commend you on getting over your shyness to check us out. I know it can be quite scary! :)

The majority of people in online RP tend toward freeform - where it's a little like a back and forth writing exercise, and "balance" is achieved through trust and communication rather than hard and fast stats and dice rolls. There's rarely a GM, although sometimes!

That said, we try to provide the tools for all types here, so there's sort of a blend of styles and preferences populating our player base. :) If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask! :)
Hello, and welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR, Alexi!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! Please, do enjoy your time here!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome Alexi! For me it's the other way around - done freeform RP for as long as I can remember, but never did any tabletop RP. Maybe we can learn from one another!
Welcome aboard.
I bet that you are going to find loads of people here, who are going to help you get out of your shell, and get better.
Welcome to RPR! Don't be afraid to jump right in, everyone is super friendly here! :)
HibariHaru

ietyj1r7v2uc5.gif
Welcome to RPR, friend! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. You won't regret it. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus