Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Sup

My god since when was the last time I have ever RPed? Well, at least my writing skills have improved since that "last time," ugh.

Hi everyone! Just signed up for this thing because I have ideas that I do not want to write a whole book about so here I am. I wish to get along with everyone and hope that I don't screw up with any thing. Also pardon me in advance if you ever seen my terrible grammar mistakes in any RP. I mostly like any RP theme depending on my mood (or the last video game I've played). I have never played Dungeons and Dragons (cause I got no friends who actually do it) but I would love to learn how to play that.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome Animus! How long has it been since you last RPed? Have you written any stories/books in the meantime? :)

Don't worry, on RPR we just want everyone to do their best, grammar mistakes and typos happen to everyone. I'm also still looking to play D&D with people, my schedule just hasn't been very available/meshing with friends' schedules so I haven't had the chance yet! Maybe we can learn together sometime though. :)
AnimusLight Topic Starter

Haha, last time would be 4-5 years ago. Every I look back on how terrible it was I cringe. I've tried writing a few stories but because of time and lost of interest, they are usually abandon so RPing is my next alternative which I haven't thought of till now.
Hello and Welcome to RPR! I hope you find what you're looking for and I'm sure there are many people out there willing to help! :D
Greeting and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR~ Enjoy your time :2
welcome to the rpr ^^
Welcome to RPR, hope you get lots of RP offers and have a great time.
Welcome aboard!
Hope that you are going to have a great time.
Welcome to RPR!
Greetings and salutations! I welcome you to this humble realm of ab-normalcy, in which anything can happen!
Hello welcome to Rpr.
Welcome!^^
Spieza

Hellooooooo there! Welcome to RPR!
Kim Site Admin

Hello hello! There are plenty of writing-focused players on the site, so I suspect you will find some new friends very soon. :)
Welcome!!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far :D
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya, welcome aboard!
HibariHaru

waving_anime_girl.gif
Hi! Welcome and nice to meet you. Please enjoy your stay.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Sup

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus