Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Furcadian RP

Pretty much all of my characters revolve around TGT - a dream located in FurN. Some I have taken elsewhere - but sometimes I find it difficult to get into RPs in other dreams, or I am going to all the wrong dreams!

My main character for the last 5+ years is Siena. She's a Manager at The Golden Tether. She came to TGT few years ago after leaving TSC due to being (in her eyes) jilted by a lover. She's a shrewed business woman, though it tends to be through immoral and unconventional means, making TGT perfect for her. She's a retired slaver and entertainer.
I've been a steady RPer in Furcadia for a few years now. I have a few alts and I only care to mention my main ones.

Gadd is a medieval character made for the dream Olmeid-Llopek, created by Ecksel. He is a harsh fellow and not easy to get along with. If you want a good brawl or a fierce exchange of words, he's your man. He can be nice, but it is rare and if you get involved in a roleplay involving Gadd and Leric then good luck, because you never know how they will turn out.
Can be found: Sharuna, Olmeid-Llopek, Ravenhead, (medieval dreams - open for suggestions as well!).

Lubeck is a fae-child at the age of fourteen. He has a plethora of mental abilities that includes forms of telepathy and empathy. He has a knack for trouble and is known to have a big mouth. He can be fun around all characters - young or old, goofy or serious. He too can be found in medieval dreams, traveling with Leric Omeu.
I have a LOT of alts. My mains switch, depending on who's on and who I feel like RPing, but I have one that is constantly on; Mayy Parker. Spider-Girl ftw, man.

Other than that, some alts of mine are (aside from the ones in my RPR);
Rose Merilin
Jade Yusami
Drake Stromwell
Rebb
Opal Koboi (you who used to be in Northkeep will know her)
Anzu Gardner

I have some more, but I don't want to clog you guys up and list every single one.
Hello, fellow Furcadians! I happen to rp two characters in the guild of Skuldhellir: Lauren & Draconus

The former is a bizarre, rough-natured supernatural "mutt" who works the docks and does almost whatever she pleases, and the latter is a physically weakened mage who's just trying to survive in the rough town during its interesting period of political tension.

These days I'm pretty secluded to Skuldhellir in terms of specific setting; I do have a bunch of other lil' alts I use on occasion randomly, but if you're looking for guilds & continuity, then just focus on Lauren B & Drac'. :3

As for myself out-of-character, I'm not always on Furc, but I'm an inbox message away (I check RPR at least daily if not bi-daily) if you want to contact me.
Copper_Dragon wrote:
As for myself out-of-character, I'm not always on Furc, but I'm an inbox message away (I check RPR at least daily if not bi-daily) if you want to contact me.

I second that. I check my RPR messages often, whereas I'm secluded to a certain amount of time on Furcadia due to my laptop overheating at times.
Hi, hi!

So I'm also one of those individuals who has had way too many alts, but I am focusing all my attention on my two mains.
In general I am looking for continuous storyline roleplay and of course, enemies, friends, lovers, ect for both of them.

Oshya is a Therian, a humanoid race that binds with specific animals at sexual maturity and therefore they develop physical and sometimes psychological traits of that animal. Oshya, herself, is bonded to the Barred Owl. She is a healer and herbalist first and foremost and secondly a merchant. She travels for the majority of the year to various regions in search of different plants from which to develop new ointments, balms, tonics, medicines, remedies, ect. This makes her concoctions rare and valuable due to the effort made to search varying environments for the ingredients. Everything from her remedies to other wares to her healing is all earthy and natural. Think ~ sort of like a medicine woman.

Seeking: Medieval Dreams that Accept Humanoids (Particularly Therians), Plots & Storylines, Recurring Customers
Considering: Permanent Residence, Permanent Hired Position as Healer/Herbalist, Nomadic Plots, Business Partners, Guardians, Romance, Companions

Eroh is also a Therian. He is bonded to the Zebra-Tailed Lizard. He is a hunter and tracker. For a price, he will hunt to kill, hunt to retrieve, or simply hunt to find something or someone.
(Note: He is a fairly new character yet.)

Seeking: Plots & Storylines, Clients, Medieval Dreams that Accept Him, Feral Creature(s) for Hunting
Considering: Permanent Hired Position as Hunter/Tracker, Partners, Nomadic Plots, Romance

If you have any ideas or if you're interested, drop me a note! I am open to at least hearing them out. Oh, and if you're interested in making a Therian, let me know too! I may be able to help with development and what not. And please give credit where credit is due. ~ There is more information on Therians on their sites, or just ask me.
Kim, I love that you posted this thread!

My main, Freya Morris is a modern human with a blood disease which gives her some more feline characteristics (described fully on her page). I'd like to see her in more modern situations, maybe make some friends, people that she hangs out with. In her current continuity, she spends more of her time worrying about her younger sister so it'd be nice if she could find a circle of friends to kick back and relax with, and maybe even a best friend to confide in (my best friend in real life was actually going to fill that roll, but she's flaked out on me and never logs on to Furc :( )
I play Furc! :D Mostly just talk to my friends, or the few who still play, that is. Here's a little trivia..at one point in time (the distant past) I had over 100 alts. I know because I counted them all. It took a while. They are all dead now, save for one unending one, which is-

My main alt, and also oldest thanks to the ports, is Dragon Half..but everyone who knows better calls her/me Mink. She's a modern (also time-traveling and world-hopping) anthro jackal (and..erm..vampire..) who used to be way farther up the Sue scale than she is now. I'd really like to have her make more friends so that I can learn a little more about her personality. I'd also like to make her go through some life-changing events, as I've kept her the same way for far too long. I recently decided she'd start aging (not physically), so that's one change she's going to go through each year.

I also play Xisout, a human, who is relatively new. (A good friend is also working on a portrait for her, so yay. :)) She's a futuristic type (mostly because I made her on EVE), and since she's new I'd like any kind of RP I can get to better flesh her out. Not much information on her besides she's introverted and cold (which is a personality that I've never played before, so..eeee.)

And finally, this one I literally just made. Galf-Itna, an unspecified anthro, is still very much a work in progress, so..further bulletins as events warrant. xD; But I'm thinking some sort of traveling RP would do.
I play FurC. My main is Roma Lavrenti Vasilyev (I was unaware that middle names were unnecessary). Not really very experienced in FurC RP but I'm a very experienced writer and a fast learner. Might be a bit on the slow side.

I play Roma in a few roles (Investment banker with a side job, escaped-prisoner-turned-princeling's-advisor, beloved family pet/police dog, etc]. I sort of want to get a few RPs going set in a modern setting though as I intend on that being his primary roll, and I'd definately prefer these RP's effect Roma significantly (Hell as long as he doesn't die I'd be cool with making anything stick).
Well I've been an off and on furc player for about 10 maybe 11 years now. My main character on there is Kyle Lockhart. Had him for about 6 years. He's a uncrowned prince turned mercenary turned business owner. His business is called TatZ N ThingZ and does body mod work (Tattoos, piercings etc.) and also has a tavern a couple of Inn rooms library and arena with a couple other little things. Being the owner of such a business he considers himself a combat instructor, body mod artist, and historian primarily. He does still do occasionally do mercenary work on the side. His being an uncrowned prince is due to being taken away from his family at a young age during a time of post-crisis and for years after there he had a empty void in his heart so he left on a personal quest to discover why and discovered his royal heritage. He returned home to tell his wife about it and his plans to restore his kingdom but found his first 2 kids had been killed while he was away and as such has chosen to not restore his kingdom for now and instead dedicates his life to training himself and his 2 other kids he's had since returning. And despite his ungodly diverse list of techniques and abilities, he is surprisingly easy to beat as he does have immense strength but is a strategic fighter but can be beaten by either sheer raw force, as one of hisfavorite sparring partners does, or through outstratigizing him. Heh.
I've finally gotten to this and if you are looking for rp m'dear, perhaps Dobson or even Fox might be someone Safiye might be privy to interact with.
I'm a Furcadian old timer Hayden here owns a brothel Called the Free Collar. went down for like two months So I lost worker if anyone here on the thread needs a Mordern dream to play or Some place to make cannon in thier story line let me know ^^ It's what I made the dream for.. HAyden is My main I don't have many Alts.. There is Idain Auzkovyn he's my Eladrin, but Is more my DnD character that I just made before I came up with my fursona.. I do play him just Hayden more than anything Else. I also Have Hayden's Son Obe, and well.. Lets not talk about him :p

rolled 1d100 and got 58

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Furcadian RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus