Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Need moar RP

Yes, I am really looking for more RPs. I'm just bored and am really trying to get out some of this creativeness.

All I require is that you can help advance the story, and have a well-rounded character. I'm not really picky otherwise. If anyone is interested, just PM me, or what not. I have a TON of characters, so I do hope you can find one to fit your interests.";
I would definitely encourage you to look into the group I created (Glasgem) to read the general description and see if it's anything you would like, it's just starting.
Would you be able to keep up with two RPs from one person, dear Kuroi? :3
If so, I could gladly volunteer to start another RP with you with some new characters. XD
Two, Celly? We have 8 going just between Kuoroi and myself XD

Chocolate Cat! I am so sorry I have been slacking lately :(
LOL XD
8 at one time?! Between just two people!? Even I might not be able to handle that.
We manage... And I might be willing for more >>
T_T -heartbroken-
kuroi_neko Topic Starter

Woo! \o/ Celes if you are interested, just PM me with ideas or just a pm if you want, and Foxy.... oh ho ho! you are so brave! I like it! We still need to start that group RP though xD

Drayle, why are you heartbroken? D:
Duckie is a doody when it comes to free time, so that one may be on hold :(

But I want to play with one of my non used characters or ones not entered here.
kuroi_neko Topic Starter

Okay, sounds good, just let me know what where when how and why
Jello_Monsta

I'm always up for a new RP if you are interested. I'm on here all the time, so if you are interested just drop me a PM or something ^^
I'll RP with you if you'd like :) my character isn't complete but I have enough for her to be comfortable using her.
kuroi_neko Topic Starter

AiMakai wrote:
I'll RP with you if you'd like :) my character isn't complete but I have enough for her to be comfortable using her.

Sure! If you want to browse my characters to see who you might like, or who might be a good fit, you are more than welcome to :3
Jetticus

Sorry I've been so busy, school hates me. Either way I have a little more time tomorrow if you're available.
kuroi_neko Topic Starter

I'll be at work. And it is not lack of Rping... it is lack of number of RPs... I don't think I can ever have too many going at once. I'm like an endless machine of ideas and writing xD
Jetticus

that's the best kind of machine!

I'm doing about 6 right now... I feel as though that is almost overwhelming! lol
kuroi_neko Topic Starter

I have 16 going now... Do I have a problem?
Jetticus

You're sick and twisted! lol

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Need moar RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus