Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there!

Hi there, I am SiegDerMaus, though you can call me Maus or Ada. I am a comp-sci major who enjoys writing and RP as hobbies! I have a ton of OCs and I can't wait to introduce a few of them!

My favourite genres for RP are sci-fi, fantasy, crime, and historical fiction. Of all of those, sci-fi has to be my favourite, though, I love Star Wars, Star Trek, Firefly, Cowboy Bebop, and a ton of other series! I am also really into tabletop games, like D&D and Vampire: The Masquerade, in fact, I have been looking for a group to do a Vampire: The Masquerade RP with for some time!

Anyway, a friend recommended this site to me after some serious drama went down on the RP site that we used to frequent and a ton of people left. I hope that I can be a good addition to this community!
Welcome, Maus! :D I hope you come to like the site; it's quite the nice one!
SiegDerMaus Topic Starter

Thanks! I'm loving it here already!
Welcome! If you need any help with anything we're all super friendly around here so don't hesitate to ask. :D
Welcome! Hope you'll love it here ^^
Sanne Moderator

Hey Maus, welcome! It's such a delight to see someone so interested in Sci-Fi! :D I hope you'll enjoy yourself with us. :)
Welcome^^
Kim Site Admin

So sorry to hear about the "serious drama" exodus! Unfortunately, it happens to far too many communities, and requires constant vigilance by everyone to try and maintain clear and honest communication within a RP group to keep it healthy. But we're happy to have you here! :)

Thank you everyone! Such a warm welcome! ^-^
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! :D PM me~
Aah, history peeps~ Welcome to the site :3
Bloopit

Glad you've joined us. V:tM is an amazing setting. I'm quite into the new(ish) Changeling game from White Wolf as well, if that's something you'd be interested in trying.

Quite a lot of folks here have some tabletop background, so you should feel fairly at home.

Awesome! If anything in the WOD is going on (Preferably CWOD) let me know and I'll jump on the opportunity!
AwkwardGhost

Welcome to RPR!
Rawr~ Welcome to the RPR!
I hope you enjoy your stay!
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is really friendly as you can see, so I'm sure you'll be making lots of friends in no time :D
Welcome to RPR! ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus