Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Allo people.

Hello people of RPR. My name is Ignatious. You can call me Iggy or by my middle name, Jabrid. I am the infamous Maned Coyote King. I'm a 21 year old androgynous (questioning) asexual transguy who prefers him/his or at least them/their pronouns. I am a die hard character creator, writer, and artist and the proud owner of Prana, the universe of my very own creation. I mostly roleplay males and will rp females outside of cannons/relationships in stories. I have a massive list of characters that I hope to share here on this site.

A little bit about me: I am socially awkward and very weird and I dress like a mall goth/hypster weirdo. Other pass time hobbies include rave dancing, weeb-ing, minecrafting, Skyrim-ing, comic making, book writing, sleeping, job working, ebay selling, and raiding wal-mart in the dead of night for supplies I don't need. I own two tarantulas, I live on my own, and I like dead things. I will listen to any type of music accept bad country, trash rap, and really heavy-hardcore metal. I also have two tattoos.

This is me and it's a pleasure to meet you all. :) Send messages and I will reply, if you'd like!

(By the way, I don't really have a beard. Bellow is just my vision of me that I drew. :3 )
the%20artist_zps8mi79idn.png
Welcome to Rpr!! I'm sure you'll find everyone is super friendly. :) What are your favorite types of Rp? Also, I've been a member for years, so if you need help with anything I may be able to assist.
Welcome to the site! We're happy to meet you :)
TheManedCoyoteKing Topic Starter

RawksYoSocks wrote:
Welcome to Rpr!! I'm sure you'll find everyone is super friendly. :) What are your favorite types of Rp? Also, I've been a member for years, so if you need help with anything I may be able to assist.

Thanks! I love sci-fi, fantasy, modern, supernatural, and apocalypse roleplays-lets just go with I like all roleplay. I prefer private over group because I have a work schedule that doesn't treat me well for group roleplay. I will definitely keep that in mind!

Penholder wrote:
Welcome to the site! We're happy to meet you :)

Pleasure to meet you as well!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome! I hope you've been able to find your way around the site alright. :)

Sanne wrote:
Welcome! I hope you've been able to find your way around the site alright. :)
Workin on it! Thanks!
Welcome!^^
and that drawing is really cool o:

Mirabell wrote:
Welcome!^^
and that drawing is really cool o:

Thanks to both! I love art and I love drawing. I may open up a thread to do commissions cause that seems to be a thing on this site. But anyways, thanks!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! It sounds like you should fit in plenty well around here. We've got a lot of unusual souls. :) As with others, please do feel free to get in touch if you find yourself in need of help! :D
MauveStar98

Welcome to RPR. I'm a fellow writer and character creator myself. I hope we can chat and RP sometime here.
Asroc

Welcome to RPR, yo!
Welcome to RPR! That's a very nice picture!
Welcome to RPR! @_@ I love your art! - and - can I pet your arachnids? :D
Oh man you're going to have a great time here~
Welcome to the site fellow artist :2
(Nice art btw~)
Bloopit

Thanks for joining us!

It seems like you have quite a full plate of interests. Worldbuilding is a love of mine, so I would be very interested in reading a bit more about Prana.
As a kid I used to paw over D&D campaign settings and Middle Earth encyclopedias, because I found the "facts" about a place every bit as interesting as the people who lived in it.

My wife is paralyzingly arachnophobic, so I won't ask to see the tarantulas. I'm told they make interesting pets though.

Oh, and I wouldn't worry about the beard thing. They get rather annoying to maintain, believe me. :P
AwkwardGhost

Welcome to RPR my fellow artist! Though you are better than me by far! X3
Rawr~ Welcome to the RPR!
I hope you enjoy your stay!
And wow, I-I... I'm at loss for words.
Good work, great sir, you have succeeded at making this Dragon here amazed.
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
Welcome to RPR! Your art style is awesome :) Do you ever do commissions? :D
Welcome to RPR!
What are your tattoos of?

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Allo people.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus