Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi!

SugaarCereal

Hello, I'm SugaarCereal, nice to meet you all. You can call me Sugaar if you want (because I'm so sweet //shot//)

.....Anyways I also play a lot on Iwaku so you may find me there as well. What else... I'm really into anime (too many to name) and webcomics (homestuck, satan and me) my favorite genres are romance, adventure, modern, fantasy,historical, ugh... drama, slice of life, supernatural and more.

Least favorite genres would have to be horror... Kinda it just depends on the story. ( I do like supernatural murder mysteries. Hmm) and Sci-fi, I can never get into it for some reason.

I'll always let you know if I lose interest ( I hate losing interest it makes me feel so bad) so I won't just leave you hanging. Uh and I like writing paragraphs so excuse my windedness (is that a word?)

Well, until next time!
Sanne Moderator

Hey Sugaar, welcome!! Your preferences fit in well with our community, I hope you'll enjoy yourself. :) Let us know if there's anything we can assist with.
Welcome!^^
Feel free to send a pm!
SugaarCereal Topic Starter

Yay thanks guys!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you have a great time!
DrDragonHD

Welcome to RPR, Homestuck? :o marry me pls? Jk, But I hope you find your RP friends. :D
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome! :D
Hi there! Welcome to RPR!
AwkwardGhost

Welcome to RpR
Rawr~ Welcome to the RPR!
I hope you enjoy your stay!
With a love of so many diverse genres, I'm sure you'll be able to find someone who'd love to Roleplay with yah in no time! ^^
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
Welcome to the site! :D
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! And odd as it might seem, I applaud your fortitude in being able to talk things out with a partner when you lose interest. Many people find that sooo uncomfortable that they just don't, but man, it's an important life skill that can take a long time to develop. :)
But horror is cooooool (although judging By the avatar, you've seen Homestuck, there for you know what real horror is)
Welcome to the site :2
Asroc

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! I like your icon, did you draw it? :D
Welcome to RPR, Sugaar~
I live in the south, so obviously I read that in an accent XD
SugaarCereal Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I like your icon, did you draw it? :D
Thank you, unfortunately no, I wish I was that good at drawing.
Hi Sugaar!
I hope that you've had a nice time so far! you can always PM me, if you need help, want to play or just chat :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus