Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Here From Furcadia

A lot of my friends on Furcadia roleplay in this medieval fantasy dream called Silver Souls Castle. I have been a member of it for a year. I was drawn to this site, because you can add relationships on it. All my friends had one, so I decided I'd join them. Please feel free to check my character out, Allura and offer any feedback you want on her guest book. :)
I pretty much like any kind of roleplay, but my preferred roleplay tool is Furcadia.
I hope to make new friends here and get some constructive criticism to better my writing skills. I've been roleplaying for roughly over a decade. Haha.
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I tried coming from RPR to Furcadia not that long ago, however I quickly decided against it. I am personally not a fan of RPing as a humanoid animals, and at the time I checked it out I thought there was an option to be human. I was wrong though. But it seems like a lot of people here come from there, so it must be a good place!
Welcome to RPR! (woot, second poster!)
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
Hello and welcome~
I have recently joined Furcadia because of an RP group. Still not sure on how the site works and I most definitely prefer RPR for RPing - it's so much easier here, Furcadia confuses me and all the RPs will be lost
Welcome to Rpr! I got started here years ago myself because of Furcadia. I made the group Pulse and all of us kinda post on it now when we can't be on Furc together. <3 This site is really handy for that reason too.
Bloopit

Glad you decided to try RPR. I had some good adventures on Furc, back in the day. The community here is very supportive, and should be able to help with finding your feet.

Hope you find some fun stories here.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! I'm glad you decided to come check us out. :D We have a ton of Furc players and players from other sites and games! Please enjoy yourself. :)
Welcome to RPR! I know a lot of people in here come from Furcadia, so I'm sure you'll find some kinsmen in here :) Have fun! ^^
Kapiya Topic Starter

@RainbowtoRosie There is an option to be a human, but you need to buy it. Kind of silly, right? I tend to avoid buying things on that game. It can be fun, otherwise. I am sorry it didn't work out for you. Most of my roleplaying's been done on pet sites and Furcadia. In fact, I've been playing Furc for as long as I've been roleplaying. Maybe that's why I have such an attachment to it.

@Reima That's not true. You can choose "append to log" when you first install Furcadia and it will save all your logs on your computer. All you need to do is be connected to the internet to bring them up. If you want help, I can teach you how to access your roleplay logs. I have everyone I ever did with Allura still. :)

@everyone else Thanks so much for welcoming me. If I have any questions, I will let you know. So happy and surprised a lot of others from Furc come here. I thought it was a really unheard of game. So with that said, I hope to find new dreams to create characters for and have lots of fun here as well. :)
Hey! Welcome to RPR!

I'm sure you'll have a great time here. ^^
Welcome to RPR! Sorry I'm late to the welcoming party, but I hope you enjoy yourself here!
Kim Site Admin

Whoa, you're kidding! Silver souls is still around? I feel like you're talking to me from an echoey portal to my childhood. XD

Welcome to the site, so glad to have you here!
Ilmarinen Moderator

A default hyooman option will be added. :) Meanwhile, a lot of dreams use something called localspecies to allow players to become a human for free! I've been on Furc many years as well and I've noticed something of a roleplay revival in the Imaginarium!
Hallu and welcome.

I've noticed lots of other folks from Furc who are here, too. Get stuck in. ^^
Hi and welcome! Honestly, I haven't tried Furcadia, but I have heard it a lot! It's a MMORPG, yes? Maybe I'll consider trying it out once I get enough equipment, like my own personal computer, for instance. That could take a while though XD

Anyways, happy to have you here!
I am glad you decided to join us! I know you will have a lot of fun here.

Happy roleplaying!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Here From Furcadia

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus