Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What is the perverbeul Limit?

In requesting a roleplay? I have an idea... and I don't want to get banned for it. T_T
Kim Site Admin

I don't think I can answer this question because I'm not sure what you mean by perverbeul. What kind of limit are you asking about?
Drayle88 Topic Starter

like what can you ask for without getting in trouble?

The idea I have is... well... Light-erotic in a sense? It's like sex humor? Just without the actual sex? Uh.. it's hard to explain...

Would it be easier to post the idea and let you look it over?
Sanne Moderator

In short, you can RP anything. As long as it's in the proper area (so sexual RP needs to go in a group labeled for sexual content) and intended for the purpose of developing characters and storylines, then it's fine.

If the purpose is clearly to troll, upset and anger people, to hurt people's feelings or intimidate them, then I don't think we need to tell you that it's not okay.

If you want to RP kinky sex scenes, or roleplay violent and racist nazi themes, or want to RP a foulmouthed character, we don't stop you. It's fiction and assumably in the right, protected areas.

Edit: To elaborate, Ebonysnow and I roleplay a pair of siblings. My character, the brother, has been developing incestual feelings for his sister partly due to his mental disorders. It's a taboo, but it's just a story and stimulates creativity with the characters' personality.
Drayle88 Topic Starter

OK so.... just... toss it out there with a label "Adults Only PLease"?
Darth_Angelus Moderator

You might want to have a look at some of the adult themed groups rather than post it in the public forums.
Drayle88 Topic Starter

Darth_Angelus wrote:
You might want to have a look at some of the adult themed groups rather than post it in the public forums.

Where would that be?
Sanne Moderator

Drayle88 wrote:
OK so.... just... toss it out there with a label "Adults Only PLease"?

I edited my post a little. ;)

And yes. Though if your idea is very graphic and explicit in nature and you want to post it on these public forums, I'd suggest PMing the potentially interested instead. :)
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Right here.
Drayle88 Topic Starter

Ah, ok...

Truth is, it's not supposed to be SUPER Adult themed... it's... Well, it's Ecchi. Over the top, colorful, and actiony with plenty of (boing boing). It's supposed to be funny.
Kim Site Admin

Sounds like a perfect candidate for groups for me. :) Please not on the public forums, regardless of what the title is.
Drayle88 Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Sounds like a perfect candidate for groups for me. :) Please not on the public forums, regardless of what the title is.

As you wish my lady

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What is the perverbeul Limit?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus