Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New and excited!

Hallo and salutations~ :D

Yesterday, I have been stumbling around the internet for a little bit in search of a roleplaying place of sorts besides my usual sites, and it didn't really take that long before I came across rprepository.

I'm thrilled, actually! I signed up yesterday and spent a little time on building my profile while checking around, and this seems like such a great place with a great roleplaying community! I love the layout, how I can build my character pages, and how organised the site is.

I'd like to join the community and stick around for a long while, hopefully. :) I'm not too familiar with forum posting, as I'm from the LotGD servers, so if I'm misunderstanding anything or am doing something wrong, don't hesitate to let me know.

Some basic information is up, and some more characters are yet to be added to my list. I'm looking forward to spending my time here.
Hi! Welcome to RPR! I assure you that you'll definitely love your time here. x3
Asroc

Welcome toRPR!
Greetings!~

Welcome to the RPR!

I'm sure you'll have a great time here. The community here is awesome!

Hit me up some time if you wanna roleplay. ^^
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
You appear to be having a grand time! Care for a swig of some M'Syrup? XD
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
Sanne Moderator

Hello fellow Dutch person! :D You're most welcome to hang out with us whenever you feel like it, please don't be shy. :) There is some common etiquette on forum posting, but styles and preferences vary so drastically between individuals, it's usually a good idea to just check with the person you're playing with to see what they prefer. (I, for example, can be very slow with posting, and while I don't mind a friendly poke I find it rude when I get messages within 30 minutes of receiving a post asking if I'm going to post soon. Other people don't mind so much.)

When in doubt, check out that person's character/user profile, sometimes they have some guidelines on a page to get you started. :) And of course, if you have any questions, feel free to ask! I'm also available to help you out in Dutch if there's ever anything you can't figure out, though I suspect that is not likely to be necessary. ;)

Please, have fun!
Well it's your lucky day in the internet~
Welcome to the site:3
Welcome to the site! :3
Kim Site Admin

Wattenslaafje wrote:
I'm thrilled, actually! I signed up yesterday and spent a little time on building my profile while checking around, and this seems like such a great place with a great roleplaying community! I love the layout, how I can build my character pages, and how organised the site is.

Ahhhh you have made a humble admin very, very happy. <3 Welcome to the site and thank you so much for this wonderful review! :D Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have suggestions, questions or concerns as you learn more. :)
Welcome to RPR!
Hiya! I was just as thrilled and enthusiastic when I first arrived here, but I wasn't able to hang around much so, here I am now XD

For the same reason, I don't think I could actually leave this site at all because of how organized it is, and how friendly the community is too! That said, feel free to send me a message for a game! I'm up for some new things, and new friends!

And if you have any questions, I recommend you check out the Help section! Have fun around here~!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New and excited!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus