Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello there!

Hi! I'm new to this website, but fear not! i have been roleplaying for many, MANY years. My favorite kinds of Roleplays are the ones that really get you sitting on the edge, but of course I will always go for a good romance or comedy any day! My style is script form, I. LOVE. Script form. it really makes you feel like you're writing a story! Oddly enough though, my favorite subject in school is Art. I plan to go to a college that has courses under the entertainment section, I feel like those are my strong points. I'm so excited to meet you all! Let's all have fun out there! Did I say script? I meant paragraph, ^-^;; I'm not a very big fan of script. I was thinking about it so I accidentally typed it out, my bad, haha XD

P.S: a great shout out to my friend who introduced me to this site!
Bloopit

Glad to have you aboard.

Can't say I've ever seen an RP in script form, but I can certainly imagine the appeal. I've gotten more interested in screenplays lately. Hope you find some good edge-of-the-seat stories here. :D
Periquito_Drone Topic Starter

Thank you for your support!
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Well, Friend, we all applaud you for introducing this lovely person to our site! XD
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!

SINDragon wrote:
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Well, Friend, we all applaud you for introducing this lovely person to our site! XD
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!

^-^ thank you so much!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, Periquito! Which one of our lovely members recruited you? :D
And another person brought in by their friends:3
Hello and welcome
Welcome to the site~
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! Script form RP is not the norm around here, but I've definitely seen it go down -- and the site is built on the idea that we provide the tools for players to do RP however they want, so please feel free (and encouraged) to advertise for other players interested in playing in that style! :D
Welcome to the RPR if you're looking for a RP Partner I'm up for it!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! Can I ask who invited you? I don't think he was mentioned.
Hello! Welcome to RPR, don't sorry its normal to wake up and the first thing you check is your messages on here! And I love emotional role plays! I've had some that have made me cry! They're great on here!
BeautifulSorairoDays

SHOUT OUT ACCEPTED.
Ya need to hit me up when you wanna roleplay though! ^ ^ I'm happy that you're finally on this site and that we can RP together along with others. Just send me a message or talk to me when you see me so we can set something up, yeah?
Welcome to RPR!

BeautifulSorairoDays wrote:
SHOUT OUT ACCEPTED.
Ya need to hit me up when you wanna roleplay though! ^ ^ I'm happy that you're finally on this site and that we can RP together along with others. Just send me a message or talk to me when you see me so we can set something up, yeah?
Oh yeah of course! I'll be more than happy to!

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Hi! Welcome to RPR! Can I ask who invited you? I don't think he was mentioned.
Sorry it took me so long to respond but the person who brought me here was BeautifulSorairoDays they added a comment in here if you'd like to check them out ^-^
Hello and welcome to the site! Feel free to ask us anything especially the mods. We'd love to help you around here!

Aside from that, I'm okay with scripts or paragraphs really XD Don't hesitate to shoot me a message for a game!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus