Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings and Salutations!

Hello! I'm Cy, *sigh* or Cyroris!

I've been in search of a place to RP again, I used to on a frequent basis a bunch of years back but since life likes to keep you busy I haven't had the chance/time until now. If anything I hope to find some awesome like minded folks to have a good time with. Makes me kinda excited to use some of the new characters I've recently amassed.

My favourite kind of RP is usually things based in a fantasy or sci-fi world, but honestly I'd be open to whatever so long as you're cool with me diving in for the first time. c: I tend to really get into it once I get going.

Blurg... I am so bad at introductions. OH! I have a pet dog, he's my giant fuzzy beast (Golden retriever/husky mix) I aptly named "Winston" but is usually referred to as "Winnie". Because Halloween is soon upon us, here he is in his illustrious Winnie the Pooh costume last year:
ZapUPzE.jpg
(He actually looks upset in that picture, but trust me he didn't seem to mind. He got upset when you took it off, it's super weird. He'll probably go back to being "Winnie the Poop" this year too.)

Pleasure to meet any/all of you! I'll be here working on my characters and figuring out the wonderful intricacies of the site, so feel free to drop me a message! (I don't bite!)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome Cy, it's good to have you here! :D A lot of members are open to tons of different themes and genres, I hope you'll find someone to play with soon. :D

Also that is a very adorable puppy! Give him tons of smooches and huggles!
Hey welcome to the site~ *Rubs and pets your dog like a dog person would*
Yep, there are a ton of different RP possibilities here and surely you'll get back to it in no time~ I had a pause myself and here I am again
welcome to the site~ :D
Cyroris Topic Starter

Aww thank you guys! I've had a peek around and decided to try throwing myself into it so we'll see how it goes. ^u^;;

Winston welcomes all the love as well. I've given him a good tummy rub on your behalves!
Kim Site Admin

Oh my goodness look at your amazing doooog!

Welcome to the site! :D Please feel free to ask if you have any questions, suggestions or concerns. :)
OMG PUPPY I LOVE YOU AND YOUR DOG NOW <3

Hi welcome to RPR! If you couldn't tell I love dogs. x3
Cyroris Topic Starter

Thank you so much guys!! ^u^ I've been doing pretty good so far.

Yeah I'm a big dog person too, Winston likes keeping me busy at work and at home.

@Kim I have one question if I may, do most IC Groups require the use of Furcadia? Is this something that's expected?
@RainbowToRosie I love you too! xD (Winston loves everyone so that's just assumed)
Kim Site Admin

Cyroris wrote:
@Kim I have one question if I may, do most IC Groups require the use of Furcadia? Is this something that's expected?

Good question! No. There are a few quite large Furcadian guilds that make use of the RPR, and due to their frequent activity they often appear at the top of the list of groups, which can make it seem this way. But in actuality, the vast majority of groups here do not require Furcadia, and can host RP right in their own on-site forums. :)
Cyroris Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Good question! No. There are a few quite large Furcadian guilds that make use of the RPR, and due to their frequent activity they often appear at the top of the list of groups, which can make it seem this way. But in actuality, the vast majority of groups here do not require Furcadia, and can host RP right in their own on-site forums. :)

Ok thank you so much! That's good to know. :)
Welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR!
Cyroris Topic Starter

Thank you both so much! <3
Hi there! Don't hesitate to talk to me for a game! I love fantasy themes myself! I hope you'd enjoy your time here!

And you have such a cute dog! I want to hug the little guy :D I'm more of a dog person too.
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Well then! I tip my hat to you, fine Ma'am!
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
Cyroris Topic Starter

@Rin Haha alright, I have 2 going right now and one about to start so maybe once they get going I'll come bug ya! c:

@SINDragon Thanks! c: *tips hat back at you* Likewise! Feel free to bug me anytime!
I'll be joining you on my blood mage Thalsian along with your Mitsuki character once that RP gets sorted and off the ground. xD
Cyroris wrote:
@Rin Haha alright, I have 2 going right now and one about to start so maybe once they get going I'll come bug ya! c:

Take your time! I won't rush you. :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings and Salutations!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus