Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Angels vs Demons vs Humans (Closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Leon Robertson (played by Leon)

So, is this going to be a group, or are we going to get our own individual roleplays?
Lokrai (played anonymously)

Demon Lord go! Jk though that would be fun to play. Make this guy, do you think he'd work here or should I change him up some?
Monkeycyborgninja Topic Starter

I think he'd be fine, you might need to adjust his arsenal once I explain what exactly exists in terms of weaponry in this world.
Lokrai (played anonymously)

Yeah wasn't sure of specifics so I went off the general statements in an earlier post. Exited to see how this goes.

I just PM'd everybody about the basics of how the tech in this universe works, so go ahead and look at that.
Let's try to keep an order guys. I get wanting to post and all but keep a little order here. Vincent is the original poster so once we all go once we wait for him.
Talbot Argentum (played by Quantipede)

WAIT FOR MEEEEEE

*panting*

Did I make it D:
Well since the thread hasn't close yet, pretty sure you did. Also hi guys. Joined few days ago. Still trying to be familiar with the lore.
Hi
Ravyn Lora (played by magmagirl468)

Any chance you'd have room for a cute little demon like me?
Pretty sure there are spots. Be looking forward to rp with you if that is the case. I find your character very interesting...compared to mine

Ravyn Lora wrote:
Any chance you'd have room for a cute little demon like me?

Sure, why don't you PM me so that we can discuss your character and the roll she will play in the story.
Natrael Athemil (played by OkaruAudo)

Am I able to hop in? Natrael, the demon opposing hell and heaven.

Sure, PM me and we can discuss your entry.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Angels vs Demons vs Humans (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus