Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New in town

Hey there! I'm new here obviously, but I'm an old RP'er. Or I think of myself as such. Been... Three years now? I'm not ancient but I got a few years. I like all genres, but the more genres in one the better. I enjoy slow paced action the most though. Those build ups to amazing fights are amazing. Romance is all good, but it needs to be amongst another. Be it a spice and wolf style, post-apocalypse wasteland, school life, sports, or even every day basic slice-of-life.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, Novarion! Diversity is the best way to find RP around here, so that shouldn't be too hard for you! :) Where did you build your experience on roleplaying?
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Spice & Wolf?? Did you say Spice & Wolf? XD
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
Novarion Topic Starter

Well I've been around. I started out in a really awesome site called translucence. It was based on a AI program pulling other things into its dimension, from... Anywhere. So me ha soldiers ended up meeting cavemen to fight against dragons and behemoths. Moved to Fenrir, another amazing site, wolf rp, before it's unfortunate demise. After that I moved to sordid secrets and its many child sites, all fantasy wolf sites again. And then finally to F-list... The site is cool and all, has the most freedom I've ever seen for a site, but so many horn dogs, finding someone to do a story based rp with you is like finding a needle in...well.

And yes I said S&W. I have two characters that fit to it actually. One isn't on here yet, Novarion, while the other is like a mash between Holo and Naruto (Nemesis Ookami). She's a character I've had even before my RP days xP.
Welcome to RPR!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Sounds like quite the journey you've been on to get here. :)
Oh man, I've ment to read/watch Spice and Wolf, but I just never manage to get to it xD

Anyway, welcome to the site~
Haven't really checked out Spice & Wolf yet but I have heard it quite a few times already! Other than that, welcome! It's good to have you here!
Novarion Topic Starter

Yeah! It was chalked up for a season 3, but cause of the tsunami a lot of shows were scrapped... Near all... Spice and wolf, and Rosario Vampire were two of the big main ones. Apparently there third seasons that were planned were awesome. Or so I've heard.
Novarion wrote:
Yeah! It was chalked up for a season 3, but cause of the tsunami a lot of shows were scrapped... Near all... Spice and wolf, and Rosario Vampire were two of the big main ones. Apparently there third seasons that were planned were awesome. Or so I've heard.

Oh, I see! Hmm, maybe I would check it out sometime next week then ^_^
welcome c:
"New in town"? Are you John Mulaney? :o
If anyone knew of him before I posted the link to him, I give you a virtual cookie.

Hi! Welcome to RPR!
Novarion Topic Starter

Lol. Oh you caught me XD (no not really. I'm not famous outside my own city.)
Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you're finding lots of awesome new RPs!
AwkwardGhost

Welcome to RPR!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Welcome aboard! I love your username, by the way!
HibariHaru

Welcome to RPR, deary. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New in town

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus