Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Oh Dear Gods

SkyePath

Well. I've been on the site for quite a while, but went on a, let's say, year long hiatus. Recently I've wanted to get back into RP and such; however, all of my characters will not make an appearance here. A vast majority of my characters have full profiles on my toyhou.se!

My favourite RP type is fantasy. You got dragons, elves, dwarves, magic? Hit me up. I do romance, action, whatever. There's few things I won't do, such as mecha. I'm 17, male, INFP, whatever. I'm also a pagan! However, I'm still doing some heavy research to determine just what path to dedicate myself to. I'm going to be an entering freshman at the University of Tennessee starting in January. I really like books. The Raven Cycle, The Mortal Instruments, The Seven Kingdoms Trilogy, Percy Jackson, hell yea. Just lay books over my body.
Rawr~! Welcome back to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
DrDragonHD

Welcome to RPR! ;D, Fantasy? :o Hit me up if you want to RP; Fantasy is one of my strong points in RP.
I'm also a big fan of fantasy! Welcome back and I hope you enjoy your stay! ^-^
You should check out The Phoenix State - Vauc Berheemius. It's fresh and it's open for whatever. Btw, i'm new, but i guess you kinda are to. Hello.
Welcome aboard! ^-^
Welcome back! I know how it feels after a hiatus -- only mine was for half a year, but it still seemed like it's been so long already. Really, I feel bad for hanging up on people, but there's no helping that there's still a reality we have to turn to. Oh, what am I saying?

Other than that, may the odds be ever in our favor! XD
Hi! Welcome to RPR! I don't have a code for the toyhouse.. How is it like? I am very curious, and it looks great for storing characters!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have plenty of fun around here with us. :D
SkyePath Topic Starter

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Hi! Welcome to RPR! I don't have a code for the toyhouse.. How is it like? I am very curious, and it looks great for storing characters!

Toyhou.se is great man. It's A+ for storing characters. I'm lucky to have a friend who gave me a code!
SkyePath wrote:
RainbowToRosie wrote:

Toyhou.se is great man. It's A+ for storing characters. I'm lucky to have a friend who gave me a code!

That sounds great! I will be sure to look out for a code if I can get my hands on one. x3
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! Glad you decided to come back. :)
Welcome back :)
Welcome to RPR! We have a lot of the same interests, hope you're enjoying your stay here! I love the song on your profile, I listen to it all the time :D
AwkwardGhost

Welcome back to RPR
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hey, welcome! Good to have ya!
HibariHaru

Welcome back! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Oh Dear Gods

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus