Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone!

Hi!
Used to roleplay in Mangafox way back when and recently got back into roleplaying. (So I'm practically a novice) Would love to make new friends and know more about how things work around here.
Hi! Welcome to RPR! I know you'll be able to make a lot of friends quickly and you will definitely be able to get to know the site fast! People who roleplay together tend to become friends with each other, and the site is just really simple to use!
phantomnella Topic Starter

Indeed! I tried visiting other sites and so far this is the easiest one to use! I'm truly excited to get started. I've been looking forward to roleplaying again for a while now :3 Thank you for the welcome!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, phantomnella! :) Even if you're not new to RPing, our New to Roleplay guide has valuable information for everyone, as it explains a little about what the most common traits of our community are, RP-wise. If you need help with anything else on the site, feel free to search our Help database or post your question, we'll be happy to help!
phantomnella Topic Starter

Thank you for the tip. The link you sent was helpful! :)
Welcome to the site! I hope you'll have a great deal of fun in here! :D
Whoa, I didn't know Mangafox had a rolelay section! Now that I think about it, all I did there was read and bookmark whenever I see fit xD

Either way, welcome to the site! Feel free to send me a message if you feel like roleplaying or just want to have a friendly chat! I'm pretty open to anything. ^_^
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Well, like everyone else here, I'm certain you'll find friends and stuffz quickly!
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
RPR is indeed a very easy to use site :3 It's simple and you can find what you're looking for pretty quickly
Have fun~
Kim Site Admin

phantomnella wrote:
Indeed! I tried visiting other sites and so far this is the easiest one to use!

This makes me soooo happy. But, since you said you wanted some tips on how to get started, do you have any questions we can answer? :) Have you found the chat function yet, for converting any forum topic into real time? :D
Welcome to RPR! :)
AwkwardGhost

Welcome to RPR
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hey, welcome!
Well, hello, and welcome to RPR~.
HibariHaru

Mangafox!? That's so cool. Anyway, welcome to RPR and I hope you enjoy your stay!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus