Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New Kid on the block

Mew the forest fairy (played by Adriennegarcia)

I am seductive and consider it another tool of my trade. I have heard of a place that encompasses everything I hold in high regard, but I always seem to travel in the opposite direction. I speak with great motion, flailing my arms around at every word and exaggerated mimic expression. Raised in the highest social circles, spoiled and with few boundaries, my existence has so far been one big party.
Such a lifestyle is rarely sustainable, when I got to act of 13 my father had already arranged my marriage. With every attempt of escape my relatives finally got fed up with me disgracing my family and disowned me. All I wish to do is find true love and friendship. I want to prove myself worthy of my families support.
Worthiness. My previous lifestyle was morally wrong. Now I work hard to be taken serious and fulfill my responsibilities as a forest fairy. I go through life with wide eyed wonder. I rarely watch where I am going and come of as a klutz.
My one big flaw is the fact I love to give affection so get ready for hugs! I'm seeking someone to role play. I haven't been role play for very long but I've always been interested in it. I love vampires, anime, and romance. Check out my profiles and let me know what you think ;)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! This forum is for the introduction of the players behind the characters, so maybe you'd like to tell us a bit more about yourself? You're welcome to find roleplay with Sophie in our Looking for RP Forum though!

As you say you're new to RP, feel free to check out our New to Roleplay guide, it's got some great tips to help you get started. :) Of course, if you have any questions we'll be happy to help you along! Just give a holler. ;)
Welcome to the site! As Sanne said, maybe you would like to tell us something about the person behind the character? :)
Hope you'll have fun!
Hello there! As the others have stated, who is the player behind the character? We're mostly interested in that in these forums, but I'm sure people would definitely be interested to hear about your character in the Looking for RP Forum!
Hello and welcome to the site! Truly, we'd like to know even a bit of the roleplayer behind this interesting character! Don't be afraid to speak up. We're a friendly community!
Sophie Knight (played by Adriennegarcia) Topic Starter

do you think you could give me some tips on how to make my role play better?
Well I think there is an actual thread for that, but... Description, description, description. The more in depth the better, but don't confuse this for just a higher word count. Give that view of what is in your head, without going so far as to create a drawn out three paragraphs on what this stick in my hand looks like.
Sophie Knight wrote:
do you think you could give me some tips on how to make my role play better?

The link Sanne shared is really helpful so I suggest you check it out!

Here's what I think though about bettering roleplays though ^_^
  • It's that you have to have a plot if your partner hasn't yet.
  • Try to explain your character's personality (you don't have to be too detailed as you can make friends if your partner's character/s get interested in knowing more of yours) in either first or third person, whichever you like.
  • If there's something wrong or something you don't understand in roleplaying, feel free to speak to your partner as they would probably like it better if both of you understand what's going on.
  • Add spice by adding a bit of comedy or romance.
    (That is, if you and your partner want to XD)
  • Have fun!

This is all my way of roleplaying, but everyone has their own methods. :) No matter what methods you use, just remember to make it fun and interesting!
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
For bettering Roleplay, check out that handy link Sanne provided, 'kay? ^^
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
No need to be shy, but if you want to use your characters I'd guess it's fine
But RPR is a nice site and people are very friendly and open here~ Have fun :3
Kim Site Admin

Welcome!

We had some community discussions awhile back about how to improve at RP.. I boiled them down into interesting articles for those who are interested. Here's a selection of my favorite ones:

Writing for RP
The responsibility of ALL RPers (getting this one right will generally make people sing your praises!)
And if you want to put a slightly more advanced technique in your back pocket for now and again: Using dice to enhance RP

Hope you enjoy them! :)
Welcome to RPR! Hope those links helped you out some :)
AwkwardGhost

Welcome to RPR
CosmicCometInOrbit

Welcome! Quite the introduction! With that, I'd like to see what you've got.
Sophie Knight (played by Adriennegarcia) Topic Starter

well hit me up if your ever interested

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New Kid on the block

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus