Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Challenger Approaching

tumblr_n8qbl2gTt81r0gdwgo6_500.gif

Hello all! I am MintFox and it's nice to meet you all. I've been RPing for about five or six years, and I'm currently going to be an art student. I'm hoping to be an illustrator of sorts. I also love to write, but I write mostly fanfiction. I love Fire Emblem, Pokemon and the Persona series, alongside many other anime. I love fandom RPs, and I love RPing as or with canon characters.
:o Another Fire Emblem fan! Welcome to RPR! We have a few Fire Emblem role players here. If you ever make a fire emblem character sheet let me know! I have some as well, including Lucina, Morgan, Inigo, and Olivia!
MintFox Topic Starter

Thank you for welcoming me!! ^^ I'll probably make one for Panne!!
Sounds cool! I don't think anyone has made a character sheet for Panne yet, so you basically have her only to yourself. X3
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! Can we see some of your art stuffs perhaps? :D
Fire Emblem, huh?

We'll get along :D (btw amen to your avatar. Yosuke is best bro, only bro)
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Oh no, another- I mean, oh hey! Another Fire Emblem fan! Nice tah met yah, MintFox! ^^'
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
I'd recognize Shadow Yosuke anywhere! xD

That aside, Welcome aboard! I'm Rin, and it's nice to meet you too! And awesome! I was gonna take multimedia arts, but apparently I still had to consider the location's proximity from our house. Well, anyway! Do share your fanfics, even at the small talk section of the forums. And yesss Personaaa. I still think I need more Atlus' games though. I never stop earning for them. XD

Feel free to shoot me a pm for a game if you want! Don't hesitate to ask questions too :>
MintFox Topic Starter

Thank you all very much for being so welcoming!! ^^
Kim Site Admin

Haha, welcome to the site! Looks like you are already finding some people who share your interests. Always awesome to see! :D
Hey! Welcome to RPR~ :D
Welcome to RPR! Do you have a deviantart? I'd love to see your artwork ^_^
AwkwardGhost

... Fire Emblem is awesome...

Welcome to RPR!
How could I have missed you!? FIRE EMBLEM
Welcome to the site, friend~
CosmicCometInOrbit

Ayy, it's a Fire Emblem fan! Hiya!
MintFox Topic Starter

Hello all. Thank you for welcoming me!!

I don't post most of my work on deviantart, but a lot of it is here: https://plus.google.com/collection/wgGuh

Does that link work?
Welcome. If you ever want to do some art stuff for practice, let me know. I got plenty of stuff I would like to get done for Phoenix Imperium. :) if not, cool, we can rp together sometime.
Hello, and welcome to RPR! I hope we can maybe interact sometime! C:
HibariHaru

Hey, mintfox!--Acchooo!--S-Sorry. I sneeze whenever I smell mint. Hehe. Anyway, welcome to RPR. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Challenger Approaching

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus