Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Lots of Fantasy, Looking for Group (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

SkyePath Topic Starter

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=21907

I made it, I hope it's not too awful! ;n;
SkyePath wrote:
I did something similar to this when I first started out here many moons ago, so what better way to celebrate my return than do that AGAIN? This time though, I'll stay and reply as often as I can!

Anyway, I'm looking for some people to do a group Fantasy RP with my elf here, Sevyc. I'm not SUPER picky, though the only things I really want is paragraph style. That's it. Any romance, though, I want in PMs. This will be a long term thing. Heck, I may draw our little band of nerds together if they stick.

I don't want this to be super strict. I want us to have fun and not feel obligated to type out a reply. I want us to want to reply and keep it alive.

If this is still open I could totally be down for this.
TheNumbMarshmallow wrote:
I'm all new on this website, so I'd love to start of like this! I don't really know who to play as, but i'll get to that..
With paragraph style, you mean long replies with descriptions or short lines, leaving a lot to the imagination? :D

Also while typing this I have an idea for a character so... :3
This looks interesting! Once I get a few OCs up and running, I'd be honored to join!
SkyePath Topic Starter

This is definitely still open, guys! There hasn't been much done yet, just join soon!
Hi there! I know it's a bit late but I saw your topic for an RP idea and wanted to say I would be very interested in either starting an 1x1 or group RP based on a fantasy adventure. I'm capable of doing up to paragraph responses/texts, hell maybe even more if I'm so engaged in the RP and topic at hand. I do love action, romance and all that sort of thing, so if you'd like to discuss an RP, I'd be happy to hear back from you to start one up, if you haven't already :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Lots of Fantasy, Looking for Group (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus