Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Another World, Another Life Discussion Thread

Edward (played by Hudacious)

I've got a question and i'm quite curious to see what your answers are.
Do the events of an RP have an impact on your characters in another RP?, for example if your character was to lose a limb in one RP, then started a new one with a completely different setting and individuals, would your character still have that limb missing?
Xianto (played by hannibal32)

Edward Hudacious wrote:
I've got a question and i'm quite curious to see what your answers are.
Do the events of an RP have an impact on your characters in another RP?, for example if your character was to lose a limb in one RP, then started a new one with a completely different setting and individuals, would your character still have that limb missing?

Very much depends on if you consider the rp cannon to your character. However if this is a character that is either from a show or from a book that rper is writing then the answer is more likely to be no considering there is already a cannon worked out for those characters.

I think for the most part the answer would be no considering that character might be entered for several different rps at the same time including several different of the same rp depending on what it is and so working out what stays and what goes is then made more difficult as well as a lot of characters already have a story worked out so it doesn't impact on that story.

However if someone is willing to do that and wants to then I would say it would happen however to make it work that character should be kept to as little number of rps as possible so a timeline can be worked out between them.

Overall I don't do it, however its up to a persons choice.
ShadowStryker

Guys today was amazing. Like. Really amazing. People kept asking to take pictures with me and it was weird because why would people wanna take pics with me but it was so cool and awesome and I felt normal for once. It was great.

ShadowStryker wrote:
Guys today was amazing. Like. Really amazing. People kept asking to take pictures with me and it was weird because why would people wanna take pics with me but it was so cool and awesome and I felt normal for once. It was great.

I am glad to hear everything went well for you today.

ShadowStryker wrote:
How'd the costume designs go? and what was it like??!, explainnnn
ShadowStryker

Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:

Well, there were indeed several Goku's, though it was more they just decided to put on a tshirt with the symbol on it. No Narutos though. It was really busy and there were a lot of vendors, which pretty much all sold the same things. Outside that we had the artists that had set up stands, and it was so cool to see the different art styles. I ran into a Kaito, and we took pics together.

ShadowStryker wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:

Well, there were indeed several Goku's, though it was more they just decided to put on a tshirt with the symbol on it. No Narutos though. It was really busy and there were a lot of vendors, which pretty much all sold the same things. Outside that we had the artists that had set up stands, and it was so cool to see the different art styles. I ran into a Kaito, and we took pics together.

Sounds like you fangirl moment when you met that Kaito. If you all took a picture with other Vocaloids it'd probably look perfect as hell xD. Did everything go alright though?, in general?
ShadowStryker

Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:

Sounds like you fangirl moment when you met that Kaito. If you all took a picture with other Vocaloids it'd probably look perfect as hell xD. Did everything go alright though?, in general?

Not... Really. It threw me off because he called me "Ee-ah", which threw me off a lot bcuz I'm weird like that. I saw a Rin and Luka as well, but not at the same time as the Kaito, so no pic. T.T But yeah, everything else went pretty well. No mishaps whatsoever. And we took pics by the Gulf of Mexico, so that was pretty cool.

Mmhmm, a friend of mine pronounces it that way, i guess it's up to personal choice.
You know, i was searching earlier for a Vocaloid anime. Why hasn't this been done yet??
ShadowStryker

Edward Hudacious wrote:
Mmhmm, a friend of mine pronounces it that way, i guess it's up to personal choice.
You know, i was searching earlier for a Vocaloid anime. Why hasn't this been done yet??

There's been a manga.
ShadowStryker

The same post time monster strikes again!

ShadowStryker wrote:
Mmhmm, I'm heading off to sleep so as usual, there had to be a long paragraph.
But gosh, typing this on a phone is much harder than I thought,
ShadowStryker

Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:

Welcome to my world. XD

Hehe. You can now see my characters final goal. Death in battle.

ShadowStryker wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:

Welcome to my world. XD
Well, it's a very frustrating world.

Xianto wrote:
Absolutely unbelievable, he should be going for the shards not fighting every individual he sees!

Edward Hudacious wrote:
Xianto wrote:
Absolutely unbelievable, he should be going for the shards not fighting every individual he sees!
Well from where he is standing you picked the fight with him. Secondly he has clones as do most people in his empire. A clones death is still counted with regaining your honour. He doesn't trust Mitsuki enough to do as he says, he keeps to the thought that Mitsuki is untrustworthy. Blah blah blah, all in all he wants to die but continue serving the empire. His ultimate goal is to die in battle however for his empire and him a clone of his dying counts as the same thing.
SugaarCereal

Hello! I'm back :D

SugaarCereal wrote:
Hello! I'm back :D
Welcome back :)
SugaarCereal

Well... I see that were still in the same place though....

Here's a question though...how does Xianto and his crew plan on getting back home...if they have no interest in how the world works? So they build a robot army that's advanced, come after us and then....what? I don't know how they plan on working that out.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Another World, Another Life Discussion Thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus