Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey, whazzup?

Ezeker

So, I'm new here (in case you couldn't tell) and was just looking for some fun! I wont reject you, but I am kinda new to this, so please try to excuse my noobiness in everything. I'm still making the rest of my OC's, (only my main is done...kinda) but I'll gladly start... I guess I should answer some of these Q's...*scans em* Okay. Fav type of RP. I dunno. All types is good enough for me. I just like the other person to make me laugh, and I'm not a big fan of the five word responses. Um...how long have I been RPing? Uhm...not very long *looks down* Yeah....nope. Maybe...couple of months...? *hides behind rock* Please don't kill me....well...uh...thats all I guess. So yeah.

(Hope to!) See you soon!
DrDragonHD

tumblr_m241n8vlNP1r8owzno1_400.gif
I had to xD.
-
Welcome to RPR! Feel free to PM me if you want to RP! Enjoy your stay. :D
Don't worry! We won't kill you! ...Yet. >:)

LEL Jking of course. x3 Welcome to RPR! We have a lot of friendly faces here, so don't worry about being hurt! And if you actually do get hurt in someway, be sure to block them to limit their reach!

If you need any help in roleplaying, there is a topic here that can help give you a better idea, and this can help, too!
Welcome to RPR! Don't worry about being new...all of us had to start somewhere :) If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, we're all super friendly here!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hey, welcome! :)
Welcome to the forums m8, everyone here is pretty nice. Very relaxed folks, including me.

If you want to try and see how to better yourself as a roleplayer or writer, just start reading over rps that are active - you literally can't go wrong with that. You can also check out the rp discussion board and absorb the information that's there, I know for a fact there is good stuff in there.

If you want to jump right in and have a go, the fastest ways would either be your find rp link in your menu, or to post in the Looking For Rp sections. If you are over 18, we also have an 18+ section for more adult (as in more mature, thought provoking story telling) stuff. You'll find something that will let your creativity break FREE LIKE A MIGHT KRAKEN BURSTING FOR THE FROM THE OCEAN.

We also have the smalltalk area, which I tend to claim as my domain. Chat, hang out, do off topic, non rp stuff there.
Sanne Moderator

Hi Ezeker, I'm pleased to meet you! :D Don't worry about being new to roleplaying, we have people of all sorts of experience levels here and are happy to help along the way. :) Do let us know if you have any questions!
Asroc

Welcome to RPR!!

None of us bite.
Welcome to the site! Don't worry about noobiness, we all have to start somewhere :)
AwkwardGhost

Welcome to the site!
Hello and welcome! You'll surely enjoy around here. And you are excused so don't worry about it XD As for noobiness, I know that feel.

Anyways, even I'm still not done with most of my characters' profiles, so just take your time in putting them altogether. It sure is fun too if your partner had humor, so I guess I understand xD

Well, don't be afraid to message me or anyone else for questions, a game, or a chat!
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
*Wraps a ribbon around you and the rock you're hiding behind* It is now your destiny.

Welcome to the site :2
Ezeker Topic Starter

CosmicCometInOrbit wrote:
Hey, welcome! :)

...Oh my god I love your icon! Woot! APOLLO JUSTICE!!!
Welcome to RPR, Ezeker :3
Hello! I hope you have a epic time here!
Welcome to RPR! ^ o ^~

I really hope that you enjoy your stay here! Looking forward to many RPs!
HibariHaru

Hey there. It's nice to meet you. Welcome to RPR. :)
Welcome to the rp world of untold adventure :) this place is a safe fun place to meet and socialize with all kinds of great people. I hope you enjoy your time here and no pressure if you would like to rp just let me know I have a wide variety of styles that I enjoy play I g and I'm sure we could make something work if not, then well I hope you find someone that suites your wants :) take care

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey, whazzup?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus