Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings!

Hellooo, everyone.
I stumbled upon this website by accident and love what I've seen so far! I'm 20 years old and have been roleplaying for a couple years already, tried out this and that... but haven't had the luck of finding my writing soul mate(s) yet. Which I'm hoping to change on here, of course! ...Aside from that, it would be pretty neat if my vocabulary became more wide. English is not my first language and I have to look up words I don't see or use on a regular basis more often than not. Which can be fairly annoying if you're in the middle of imagining a scene you want to put into words.
What else... There are many fandoms I love with a passion, but I like to create OCs and the world around them just as much. As long as I'm motivated for something, I'll gladly put time and effort in it. Last but not least, my preferred genre is fantasy. Castles, magic, medieval settings... you get the point.

Before I end up rambling even more, I'll go and explore the site a little more before creating one or two characters now.
If you have questions, feel free to throw them my way. c: Glad to be here!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! We have quite a few people who don't have English as a first language, so don't worry, you aren't alone with that note! x3 A lot of people love Medieval settings here, so I am sure you will be able to find a roleplaying partner quickly!
It's a happy lucky accident~
Yea, for example I'm not a native :3
Welcome to the site~

Go Trick or Treating while you still can~
Welcome, Besania!
Such an interesting Mae ^^
Asroc

Welcome to RPR.
DrDragonHD

Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the RP Repository! Hope you have a great time! ^.^
o v o / Hello! Welcome to RPR, Vesania! I really hope that you enjoy your time here on the site! ^ u ^
HibariHaru

Greetings to you as well and welcome to RPR :)
Hello, and welcome to RPR! You'll love it here :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have fun here. :) If you don't mind me asking, what is your native language? Your English is very good!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Why, hello! Glad you stumbled by. Welcome to the RP Repository!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! And don't worry, even as a native speaker I often have to stop and look up the perfect word to capture the feeling I want in a scene. :) What are you looking for in a writing soulmate?
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Let's hope you find that special writing partner soon! There's a lot of great writers on this site, so you're bound to find someone you enjoy Roleplaying with!
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
Welcome to RPR! Your English is very good for it not being your first language :) Hope you find that writing soul mate you are looking for :D
Hi and welcome! I'd be more than happy to volunteer as one of your writing soulmates. Ah, and if it makes you feel any better, English isn't my mother tongue either. But hey, we adapt! I like coming across new words, I feel like I'm a sponge absorbing all the water knowledge I can!

On the other hand, I prefer original characters and settings as well. For the fantasy matter, I think I can give it a go.

I hope you're enjoying the site so far! Feel free to message us, roleplay-related or not!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus