Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Hello to all, I'm new here and an avid rper for 12+years . I've done several fandoms as well as fantasy and scifi. I hope to be able to get into some great games including some horror stories.
As someone who has also been rping for around 12 years, welcome to the forum! There's a very active user base here, and I know for a fact we have quite a few people that are into horror as well.

Each subforum is fairly self explanatory, so I'll let you explore around on your own. If you want to get into an rp at the speed on now, make a thread in Looking for Rp or use the Find Game link in your drop down menu :)!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask a mod or even me. I'm always open to helping new people.
Hi there, welcome to RPR! It's definitely nice to know that you're an avid RPer, for sure! ^ o ^

I hope that you enjoy your time here on RPR, and I hope that you have plenty of fun and exciting RPs with the users here as well!
Sanne Moderator

Hey, welcome to the site! Where did you RP before you decided to join us? :)
Welcome!
post-11243-Munchkin-Cat-Kitten-NAjp.gif
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
HibariHaru

Hello there and welcome to RPR.. :)
Kim Site Admin

Hello hello! 12+ is a very respectable amount of time to have been RPing. I hope you have a blast here! :)
At first I read that you are 12, then I realized what you actually said, I'm so sorry!
Anyway, please feel welcome to take a look around and have fun :3
DrDragonHD

Heyyyy, Welcome to RPR. :3 I may seem friendly but

tumblr_mxwj18tky41s5mf7ho1_500.gif
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're enjoying the site so far :) If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, we're all super friendly here!
GREETINGS, MORTAL NEWCOMER, AND WELCOME TO THE PETTING ZOO. I AM ANDRYN, KEEPER OF THE GATE OF SECRETS, ALLY TO THE DISCIPLE OF GALVATRON AND MASTER OF SHADOW. YOUR ARRIVAL IN THIS PLACE IS QUITE FORTUITOUS, FOR WE ARE PREPARING FOR THE ANNUAL BACON FESTIVAL OF BACON. QUICKLY, DON YOUR PIG COSTUME, BEST NOT BE LATE.
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hello, welcome! Feel free to hit me up in a PM to RP, anytime!
Asroc

Welcome toRPR!
Hi! Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome! I enjoy fantasy and sci-fi as well, and for horror, I guess so as long as there's no actual picture of the scenario besides the one in my head XD

Hope you'll enjoy around here. Don't hesitate to ask us for questions, roleplay or not!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus