Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Wow...

I like what I am seeing and everything this site is offering. Truly, Its a bit overwhelming sense I am open to any time frame of rp with almost any setting. It gives me hope that maybe rp isn't a dead, and that there are still others out there who want to write good stories.

I like to think of myself as a decent role player, as it may take me a few minutes to post because I always seek to put the most effort into my writing. I like original stories while, and try to be unique as I possibility can. Although, that being written I do enjoy writing in " Universes" of other worlds, such as anime and even rp based on games or books. I do not do cannon, its just not my cup of tea.
Oh it's far from dead here~ It'll be around for a while
Welcome to the site~
Yep, lots of people ready and willing to RP around here as well as are open to a lot of ideas!

Welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy the site and have fun RPing with a lot of our members. > u < /
RelaxRehab Topic Starter

Sounds good, I look forward to the adventures that is to be held.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome, and glad to have you with us! :D

I know it can be a bit overwhelming to get started, but we are here to help. Heck, sometimes even just typing a question into the search box can get you what you need, but failing that, we are all quite friendly. :)
Welcome!
post-11243-Munchkin-Cat-Kitten-NAjp.gif
Welcome to the site, man. We've got a pretty chill and relaxed group of folks here. There are many who have the same views on rping ad you do, it shouldn't be difficult to find a game to host or join in at all.

I've been here for something like 4 years now. Have yet to actually rp but I enjoy the people enough to float around in the off topic section regularly.

You'll find something to suit your fancy, no worries ;)
Asroc

Welcome to RPR, yo!
RelaxRehab Topic Starter

Yeah, hehe, I've created a character so far, I'm so far just skimming rp that people posted to see one that fits what I'm more comfy with before I start trying to jump out my element.
CosmicCometInOrbit

Why, hello! Glad to see you've stumbled by.
WELCOME TO KIM'S OUTER SPACE PETTING ZOO, WHERE THE MAGIC OF IMAGINATION COMES TO LIFE. OFTEN IN THE FORM OF WORDS, IMAGERY, OR PANCAKES IN THE SHAPE OF MUPPETS.
HibariHaru

Hello there, dearest. And welcome to RPR. :)
DrDragonHD

Heyyyy, Welcome to RPR. :3 I may seem friendly but

tumblr_mxwj18tky41s5mf7ho1_500.gif
SugaarCereal

Welcome! I hope you have a lot of fun on the site. :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome, Relax! I'm glad to hear you're exploring. :) Hope you'll find something that strikes your fancy soon! Otherwise you can give a shot at making your own concept/RP that other people can join.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying yourself so far! ^_^
RelaxRehab Topic Starter

oh, I am; so far I'm just looking at other people rp that they want to do, to find one that feels more like my type. I'm adding a few more characters, I guess sense I have to do a rp with anyone, I guess my inner shyness is showing through, but I will soon push past that, if it keeps on for much longer. but regardless I'm having fun even I'm just getting some of the character idea out of my head.
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
RP will never die! As long as imagination exists, we can twist others fates and weave a new timeline!

...In other words, welcome to RPR! x3
Welcome to the site! That would be great news to the site admin. She and the mods do they can to better the site!

And like you, I also love and admire uniqueness. I find it amazing how people can make their own setting with their own ideas to the point that people will join in and make characters for that setting.

Anyways, feel free to talk to us!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Wow...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus