Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hola from a SPN fan 😘

Hey! I am Elizabeth. I'm 22 years old and I live in my own house with my dog named Foster, he's a German Shepard and he's really lovely. I've inherited a bit of money from my parents, so I'm not doing bad for money. I am single and bisexual. I aspire to be badass haha!
________

Hey everyone! That was my RP character Elizabeth. I am very new to the website and was hoping I could join you guys for some Supernatural, The Walking Dead or Teen Wolf role play. I watch a lot of television shows and would love to do Role plays with you guys. My favourites from those shows are Dean Winchester, Glenn and Carl and Liam Dunbar. I would be happy to receive some feedback from you guys or instructions on what the heck I need to do! Thanks, Jo
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I think my favorite Supernatural character is Crowley these days. :)

I'm sure we'd all be happy to help! Do you have any specific questions about the site yet, specific things you want help accomplishing, or just looking for some generals tips and tricks? :)
supernaturallyastud Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! I think my favorite Supernatural character is Crowley these days. :)

I'm sure we'd all be happy to help! Do you have any specific questions about the site yet, specific things you want help accomplishing, or just looking for some generals tips and tricks? :)

I'd say I'm looking for some general tips an tricks. I only found out about this site when someone mentioned it and I was like 'hey, that sounds cool!' I virtually have no idea what I'm doing haha
and yes Crowley is totally cool.
Kim Site Admin

Ok, let's see if my babbling will be helpful at all! :D

You've already used our RP character profile building tools, but that link will bring you to a bit more info on how to use them. And, if you decide you want to try some fancy tricks to spruce up your profiles, check out this tutorial one of our members, well known for extra astonishing profiles, wrote: http://www.rprepository.com/help/advanced-profile-bbcode

Plus, here's an article I created based on a community discussion we had with 20+ members a year or two ago, about what kind of writing makes for really compelling profiles: http://www.rprepository.com/help/kickbutt-character-profiles

Moving on from creating character profiles, let's talk RP! We've got a bunch of things in place to try and help you find a RP that matches your tastes. There's the Looking For RP forum (frequently abbreviated to LFRP), where people post about what kind of RP they are either trying to find, or have on offer, that you can take a look through. But, we also have a handy dandy search feature that will help you narrow down all those LFRP topics. You can find it by going to "Find RP" in the top navigation. For more info on getting the most out of it, try this: http://www.rprepository.com/help/finding-a-rp

When it comes to styles and systems, I can't give you a single "this is how it is here!" answer. Our goal is to provide the general tools so that people can do any kind of RP that they want. I think that's part of what sets us apart from most other RP sites, which are often built to work with a specific system (ex. D&D 3.5) or style (ex. paragraph freeform) or even setting (ex. the TV show Supernatural).

We have the flexibility for much more than one type of RP, which is awesome, but also makes it a little harder for us to tell you exactly what will be expected from you in every RP that you join here! But most people will happily tell you their expectations or what they'll need from you if you express an interest in knowing more about a potential RP. :) Plus, many topics in LFRP will be tagged with some general guidelines.

Once you've found a person or persons to play with, you can either set up your RP in the Fantasy RP forum, the scifi RP forum, the general RP forum, decide to play through private messages, create a group for yourselves with its own private forums, or even decide to play through some other messaging system all together. We're not picky -- anywhere you can swap messages, you can probably RP.

If you and your RP partners want to RP at a faster pace than traditional forum RP, you can convert any forum topic into a real time chat by clicking "launch chat" at the top or bottom of any forum topic. You can do the same with private messages, too! The link is in the sidebar, in that case.

If you get confused about something, sometimes typing your question into the search box will get you the answer you need, either in the form of a help article or sometimes you'll find a forum topic where someone else asked the same question. :) If that fails, always feel free to ask, people are pretty friendly around here. :)
supernaturallyastud wrote:
Hey! I am Elizabeth. I'm 22 years old and I live in my own house with my dog named Foster, he's a German Shepard and he's really lovely. I've inherited a bit of money from my parents, so I'm not doing bad for money. I am single and bisexual. I aspire to be badass haha!
________

Hey everyone! That was my RP character Elizabeth. I am very new to the website and was hoping I could join you guys for some Supernatural, The Walking Dead or Teen Wolf role play. I watch a lot of television shows and would love to do Role plays with you guys. My favourites from those shows are Dean Winchester, Glenn and Carl and Liam Dunbar. I would be happy to receive some feedback from you guys or instructions on what the heck I need to do! Thanks, Jo

Welcome to the Role-play Repository! Hope you enjoy your stay and Castiel for the win.
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I tried to watch TWD once, but I couldn't find myself continuing it, so I stopped. I'm sure you can find many RPs here, though! ^.^
DrDragonHD

Hey! Welcome to RPR! I'm a HUGE TWD Fan.. Bigger than a HU fan. :P Just don't lose Carl like Rick does. ;)
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hello! Welcome to RPR.
I personally haven't watched any of those shows, although I've managed to catch a few episodes of Supernatural but that's about it, not a bad series
But hey, welcome to the site~
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! :) I myself watched about half a dozen seasons before I got bored with it, but I have plenty of friends who are still very much into it. :D

I hope you'll enjoy yourself around the site!
Welcome to RPR! I love all of those shows too :) My favorite SPN character is probably Castiel though. Hope you're having fun on the site so far! :D
Hey there! I hope you enjoy your time here on RPR, and that you have many joyous RPs with the members here!

I like The Walking Dead, and even RPed a bit of the setting with my fiancé. I enjoy a lot of the more survival aspects of starting fresh -- like having survivors that are toughing it out away from bigger settlements and stuff. :'D
Hi and welcome to the site! Unfortunately, I have no knowledge about the shows you mentioned. I have watched a few episodes of TWD though because of my brother. I think I remember seeing him downloading fifth season? I can tell he's really into it.

For getting started, Kim's guidelines will surely help you!

Other than that, hope you have fun around here! Don't hesitate to ask any questions!
HibariHaru

Hi and welcome! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hola from a SPN fan 😘

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus