Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''I don't beleive I have power, besides my dark flame I use if being atacked.''
Leon Kaliman (played by AlexORiordan)

"You've got the will to breath! Don't you! The will to stand and walk and fly! These things are will power, that exist in everything that is alive and has energy!"

Dark shows him his still torn up wings even after being healed. ''Flying, you say? Look at thees torn wings and tell me flying. I'm an avid flyer of the skies, but grounded due to damaged wings. I breathe because if I don't, I'll pass out.''

The man narrowed his eyes and sighed, "Do you ever talk about anything but yourself! I'm giving you a chance to save a beautiful woman, perhaps useful powers to use in your future journey, and all you talk about is the things you don't have or the things you're bad at! I mean, I'm down and out on my luck, and bloody drunk as a sailor on a mermaid, and even I've got the means to think of others in this time of need. Is your will for only yourself, or are you going to get off your ass and save the people you love!?" he said and he flayed his arms around.

''When you've been in prison for decades you start to lose hope in yourself. I'm willing to save who I love, but not wanting to be thrown in jail.'' He scowled, glaring with his paler colored eye.

He pointed at Dark dramatically, "Then you're a bloody coward! Kizuato was in prisoned for centuries, and even he has humans he loves and protects! He would kill for them, and be willing to be sealed again for centuries more for them! And he's a profain god! It only makes you worse than him to give up so easily!"

''He's a god, I'm not.'' He hissed, then goes into a coughing fit. ''I don't give up. I just continue in no direction.''

"You're immortal! Just as he! Then you have the means to be just as powerful as him!"

''How in the hell am I immortal? I'm nothing special, and I can be hurt.''

"But you said you keep coming back to life! So why are you so damn worried about being put in prison or dying?"

rolled 1d20 and got 19

''Because when I die I'm revived against my will.'' He stated coldly.

"That's what being immortal means!!!!!!"

''And at some point I wish I'd stay dead.'' He scowled. ''But fine, if you insist.''

He looked back at you coldly, "Then you truely are selfish. Fine, I'm going to save Tori on my own. Maybe even win her heart! And I won't have to share any of the glory. But if I die, at least I would have done it for someone else!" He said as he began to stumble away.

Dark flinched slightly, shaking a bit, but headed onto his own way, though crushed greatly, head hanging. ''I'm not selfish. I'm just..Trapped in my own emotions...''

The drunk man left, his fury starting to make him sober and he would go to start making his own plans to go after Kizuato and the silver soldiers.

Dark slinked off out of sight, once more planning on ways to find Kizuato and the others. Even though his hunger had stricken him again, he pushed on, ignoring the pains of an empty stomach.

There was talk of defeat, the silver soldiers had been overcome by the mages, and Kizuato managed to capture Tori. They weren't sure where he had taken her though, since the Order found out about the fighting, and did not authorize her capture. Rumor had it that he had taken her north, and hidden her within one of the towers.

When you could consult the button again, it said your sister was getting further away.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus