Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Tori (played by AlexORiordan)

The town was at a loss with the fight, but the fight had moved on. There was nothing left to do here.
Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

Dark shook off and darted off to the North quickly as fast as he could.
Tori (played by AlexORiordan)

You can to find many people lived in these towers, but they were peaceful, and most left you alone. Asking questions of them for clues as to which towers to fully search, you were lead to a huge tower, surrounded by water and ice. The tower itself was covered in ice, but at many places, water flowed up through the tower and created waterfalls. This place was heavily guarded by Kizuato's men, this must be the place.

''So this must be the place I'm searching for. And I can see some soldiers, so sneaking around is going to have to be used...'' Dark whispered, folding his wings tightly as he begun to sneak around the tower, listening around.
Leon Kaliman (played by AlexORiordan)

However, someone snuck up behind him, "About time you showed up."

He held in a scream, and turned around quickly, trembling badly.

It was the drunk man from before, but he was sober now, and dressed and well equip.

He narrowed his eyes and chuckled, "You look like you're about to piss yourself. Surprised you made it this far in."

''I told you I'd find my way here. It seems my sister headed here.''

"There's an abandoned room just above. I've been hiding in there. I'll explain everything." He said he started to climb up the broken wall to a hole in the ceiling."

Dark follows carefully. ''At least you got here faster.''

When he made it into the new room, he lit a torch, revealing he had been camped up her a while. The torchlight reflected off a beautiful mural surrounding the walls and cieling, all lined in pure silver. The first part of the mural your eyes came upon depicted a beautiful silver dragon, it's wings created out of blue topazes and lined in gold, the dragon was fighting an army of men.

Dark gasps silently. ''A silver dragon, with wings of topaz, lined in gold....''

The man looked at the mural, "It's a shame this room isn't better kept. The mural is the history of the Clairborn." He pointed to the dragon, "It's said in mythology, a silver dragon with blue wings came out of the abyss. The people were at war, and the dragon tried to stop the war, only to be attacked as well." He showed the rest of the mural as he explained the story, "The dragon was finally killed by the armies of the west. But as a result, the dragon put a curse on them, and they became the Clairborn, pale with silver hair and blue eyes. The dragon's soul possessed the bodies of their queens and princesses, and forced the people to obey her. However, she grew to become kind to the people, and the people swore to protect her and her royal family for all time."

''My sister...She's a silver dragon too. Only her wings are pure gold. Do you think she's realted to this myth?''

The man shrugged, "Who knows. That's ancient history. Anyways, I'm glad you showed up. How's your wings?"

Dark winces a bit. ''Extremely sore.'' He groaned. ''And a headache from visions.''

"Can you fly. Tori is on one of the top floors, but Kizuato has blocked them off. The only way to get up there now is by flying. And as you can see, I don't have any wings."

''Will you be ok by yourself?''

He nodded, "I've been here for three days. I'll be fine. Besides, if there's any commotion, I can distract the guards down here."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus