Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

He frowns. ''But won't you get hungry too of you can't eat?'' He questioned.

(I'm off to bed. night)
Tori (played by AlexORiordan)

Tori blinked. She didn't expect him to say that. "No, I got enough food I can make for myself. But this is all I'm giving to you. If you get some sleep, I'm sure you can hunt on your own after this." She tilted her head. Demons never show concern for others. "What... are you?"

''I am a mix of many things...'' He replied, and goes to eating the food carefully. He was sure to asvoid choking on bones, using his strong jaws to crush the bones into smaller peices. His nose was covered in scrapes and bruises, possibily from a bad fall or the grass.

Tori crouched down and watched him. Though she had been hungry herself, her curiosity overcame her. "Why were they keeping you alive at the fort? I mean, it's obvious you can talk. Were they trying to get some information from you?"

''I know a few secrets of the lands, and my knowledger of it is very vast. I know how to make the best weapons for wars, andthe best places to hunt for food at. I also know the location of a treasure that is too great for humans to get ahold of it..''

Tori nodded. These secrets sounded intriguing. However, she knew if professional demon hunters couldn't get them out of him, she sure wasn't going to. Though she did desire some adventure, she went ahead and dismissed any idea of getting this one to tell his secrets. "I see. Sounds interesting though... Well, now that you've got freedom, what are you going to do?"

''I have yet to figure that out...'' He replied, finished eating. ''My wings are sore and torn up, and my teeth are broken. The hunters said they placed a cursed on me that would only trigger at night. They thought it was funny, too.''

Tori looked at him sadly, "A curse on a demon... that's unusually cruel... What does it do?"

''I don't know what kind of curse it is. Some full moon curse.'

"What? Like a werewolf?"

''Thats probably what they meant. But I'm not a Werewolf. I'm a dragon.''

"That would be strange though. I didn't think the werecurse worked on anyone but humans. It might be something else." She went quiet a while then spoke again, "My name is Tori, you?"

''My name is Darkness Light Falls.''

Tori tilted her head, "That's a strange name." But she smiled, "Well, maybe not. I've never talked to a demon before. The fort you probably came from is located at the boarder between this realm and another. Nobody really knows what lies beyond it, but they do know that demons often flee that way. The fort is intended to keep the demons from coming back in, but there's no doubt they'll hunt demons fleeing in any direction."

''My mother was there too, but she has no place to live due to her type. she's a rare Demon Angel; Her kind mostly died off when born. I'm a demon angel too, but I'm more demon than angel.''

Tori tilted her eyes brows, "Demon angels? I've never heard of that. This realm is one of mortals, but we are ruled by angels. I've never heard of a hybrid between angels and demons before... But you do look like a dragon. There are a few dragons here as well, but often times they are hunted down like other demons. The only dragons they let live are the ones that swear their services to the angels." She looked at him with understanding, "You're separated from your family too..."

''It's kinda rare quirk of her genes. She wasn't supposed to be born at all due to vows that demons were to never meet angels and love them. Her mom was pure angel, and lived in heaven How she met the demon king and loved him, I may never know. My moms mom was killed by him when my mom was still young. I may be seperated from family, but the one I still try to find is my sister.''

"I never knew my real family. I was a baby when my father found me alone on the battlefield during the war. I'm a Clairborn, but I was raised by my father Lloyd and my aunt Raine in Locktun, who are both Human."

He nods. ''I have a few off genes. Cerberus is my true look and species, but I know how terrified the locals are if they hear a Hellhound is on the loose.''

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus