Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''Alright..Where do I fly out to get to the top?''
Leon Kaliman (played by AlexORiordan)

"Back down below, there should be a tapestry at the end of the hall. That should be a window. From there, you should be able to fly up. There are several ledges you can land on to take a break if you have to, but be careful, they might be covered with ice."

''Alright then. I'm off.'' As headed back down, a stray white scale on his tail slightly.

The man blinked,but disregarded it.

Once below, dark looked for the hall, then went through it. ''So Toris here...I don't care if she never wanted me to see her again. I'm going to help her.'' He thought.

Outside, you could see the ledges the man spoke of. There were several, so you wouldn't have to fly to hard to get up to them, and just about each one was close to a window, and even some of the windows had small balconies. Searching them all, you where almost caught several times by some of the guards, who you now saw also had wings. Eventually, near the very top, there was one window you looked in that was a finally decorated room. The primary color of the room was red, and Tori was there. She was sitting infront of a mirror brushing her silver hair silently. She was wearing a beautiful white dress with red beads... but now she had a pair of wings of her own, which shone golden like the sun.

Dark watched her silently. ''Golden wings?....Strange...'' He thought, seeing if the window was opened.
Tori (played by AlexORiordan)

It was.

He attempted to enter it silently, wings folded to his sides tightly once more.

She didn't notice you yet.

Once he had entered it, he walked up to her, head hanging slightly.

She still hadn't heard you, but she then saw you in the mirror and looked over to you. Her look was of surprise, "You!" She then smiled and chuckled a bit, "Darkness, how did you get here?"

''V...Visions. I know, you told me we weren't ever to meet again...But while trying to findmy sister, all the news I heard on my travels told me you were captured. I couldn't bare to let you get hurt..So I came to...Find you again.'' Head still hanging.

She went silent, but then smiled again, "That's so nice of you... I'm glad you were worried about me. But I'm alright now."

''Are you sure? For some reason, these visions showed these towers..And things that could have happened to my sister. How are you alright?''

"I'm safe here. Kizuato is keeping anyone from hurting me. I've been having strange visions too... I think also about your sister."

"But I also see you in my visions, and other dragons and demons."

''My sister...Her wings are golde feathers. She's a silver dragon with light green eyes. Any of that sound like anything you've seen in your visions?''

She blinked. She looked at her self, "Well, it sounds oddly a lot like myself."

"Mind you except the dragon part."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus