Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings, friends!

Hello! Glad to be on board!

My favorite genres include romance, comedy, and horror. I hope to roleplay with all of you at some point!

So... yeah, I'm not good at these things, so this is all I really have to say! ^^'
Sanne Moderator

Hey John, welcome to RPR! :D How did you find us and why did you decide to come hang out with us cool folks? ;)
Welcome to the site, buddy! ^^

Glad to see you here!
JohnKat Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hey John, welcome to RPR! :D How did you find us and why did you decide to come hang out with us cool folks? ;)
Well, a friend of mine named VocaloidAddict recommended me to join. :D
JohnKat Topic Starter

VocaloidAddict wrote:
Welcome to the site, buddy! ^^

Glad to see you here!

Glad to see you as well! :o)
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far and finding lots of awesome RPs! :D
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! You'll love it here, and I am sure a lot of people would enjoy a good roleplay with you! ^.^
Hey there, welcome to the site! I hope that you enjoy your time here, and I hope that you have many joyous RPs with our members! ^ o ^
CosmicCometInOrbit

Why, hello! Welcome to the RPR! If you ever want someone to RP with, my inbox is open!
Looks like the welcome bandwagon is in full swing for ya :D.

I'm Bonebag, I usually go by Bones but I'll respond to most anything. If you ever feel like chatting, feel free to drop by the Just Talkin' thread in the off topic section - that's where I usually hang out at.

Shoot me a pm if you have any difficulties with the forum, we are all very friendly here :)
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
Hi and welcome! Actually, I could go for any of those three. I won't say that I'm the best, but I will try if you're up for it.

Anyway, have fun around here! Don't hesitate to ask us anything!
Kim Site Admin

Oh hey, I know VA! Glad to see the good word about us is spreading. :) Anyway, welcome! Glad to meet you. :D

There's lots of things to do and try here, so just in case you run into questions, don't worry, there's a lot of resources. Probably the first thing to try is just typing your question into the search box, or you can look at the categories in the help section. If that fails, everyone here is awesome and friendly. Please don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it! :D
I don't know what defines a 'good introduction' so you're all good :3

Welcome to the site~
HibariHaru

Welcome to RPR :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings, friends!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus