Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey There ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

Hello! I'm Jake, and I love fantasy writing! I draw a little bit as well, but I'm not too great yet. My favorite kinds of RP are fantasy and Sci-Fi that don't involve too much combat. I really plan on just roleplaying without really making any sheets or dice rolls, so I hope I can find something like that here. I've already started transferring over a character, too. I've been roleplaying for a very long time, but I'm actually pretty new to forum RP and however you RP here. I'd like this experience to be fun, but also help me develop my characters, as I plan on making some stories around them eventually.
My favorite characters to roleplay are villains that don't rely on minions, money, or political power. That brings me to a question about characters. I'm looking for an RP to play my character, Sam, in, but they can be in any genre, in any time. This means I can play them a bunch, except they are also very powerful in terms of reality warping and magic... Should I make my own post explaining this without pinning down a setting, or make a different character, or just hope I find an RP willing to accept a character like that? So, uh, yeah. Hello!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! Fantasy and Sci-Fi are definitely two big topics here, so I am sure you will be able to find a roleplay! Many roleplays here also do not include dice rolls, so you won't need to worry about that!

v but down there is an example of the dice system in action anyways.

rolled 1d100 and got 26
This post includes dice rolls though... Hoping for a 77!

Hey there, welcome to RPR! Luckily, the site is very diverse, and has RPers that enjoy all kinds of settings. I'm sure that there'll be RPs that shall appeal to your tastes. ^ o ^

I hope that you have many enjoyable RP adventures here!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Looking at your info, I can easily say, I'd absolutely love to RP with you. Welcome to the RPR!
Welcome to the forum, Iron. There are actually quite a few people here don't want to mess with dice rolling in an rp, you'll fit right in. We could also use another person who enjoys playing villains as well.

If you have any questions, feel free to message a mod or me if you want. It's a very friendly community here.
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
You enjoy playing Villains, 'ey? Same goes for me, I guess.
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome welcome!
irongiant6 wrote:
That brings me to a question about characters. I'm looking for an RP to play my character, Sam, in, but they can be in any genre, in any time. This means I can play them a bunch, except they are also very powerful in terms of reality warping and magic... Should I make my own post explaining this without pinning down a setting, or make a different character, or just hope I find an RP willing to accept a character like that?

You can go about it any way you like, though if your setting is elaborate a group might be a neat way to organize things and make a fixed setting for others to play in. :) If that doesn't seem ideal, you can discuss it with your potential RP partner. The best way to go around doing these things is to just talk and find a nice middle ground for everyone to work with.

I hope you'll have fun around here, please enjoy yourself!
Welcome to the site, Jake! I'm Rin. Your thread title's Lenny face got to me XD

Welp, as RainbowToRosie said, fantasy and sci-fi are popular genres here! For dice rolls, yeah. Even I haven't been able to use my first roll yet.

And I respect those kinds of villains. I'm also fascinated with Anti-Villains!

Anyways, hope you'll enjoy it here! Feel free to ask us any questions!
Asroc

Your avatar is the most badass thing I have seen.

Welcome to RPR. RP anytime!
irongiant6 Topic Starter

Thanks for the replies everyone! Thanks for liking my avatar! I'm already liking the community and just got into my first RP on the site, so I'm really happy I found this place :)
Asroc

I wouldn't mind RPing with you. If you don't mind RPing with someone whomains canon characters.
Kim Site Admin

Woo! Welcome to the site, so thrilled to hear you already found your first RP! From the description of what you want, I'm not at all surprised that it didn't take too long to find a match. :)
Welcome to RPR! Glad to see you are making new friends already ^_^
Have gotten to know you a bit already, even if just a few glimces
Welcome to the site~
Hello! I'm Morgan, and i've been making ocs for three years now, roleplaying for the same. I'm sorta new to this website, and to any roleplay website, but I love making stories and meeting other's and their ocs. I'm kinda shy at first, but i warm up quickly. I'm always down for any type of roleplay whether it be fantasy, sci-fi, slice-of-life, anything really. I have tons of ocs of all different species. (That i need to get down lmao) And i'm starting to get better at writing, so sincere apologies if my literature seems off. Thank you for reading!
HibariHaru

Hey Jake! Welcome to RPR. I like fantasy writing too. And I hope we could RP together someday. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey There ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus