Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » RPR Templates - We're open!

Greetings to the land of RPR! Some of you already know me, and for those who don't - HI!
Though you may not know me, you might already be familiar with my work from a variety of the templates available for your character pages.
I'm the one behind the Bloody Roses, the Candles collection, the Musical Instruments, the Treasure Map, and the wildly popular Wolf templates, plus many more.

Today, I am very proud to announce that I am teaming up with both Creepmachine and Green so that you can have the opportunity to have your own customized template made by yours truly! This is something I have wanted to do for a very long time, but because I don't know the intricacies of CSS like these two amazing coders do, I've never been able to really offer my services. Until now.
I will be doing the graphics work while Creepmachine and Green do the hard work of piecing it all together in code!

Now then, onto the pricing!

Some of the following examples include mature and NSFW material.
Tier 1
$30
Extremely minimal with very little to no graphics. Graphics would usually be simple accents or decorations around links, headers, titles, ect, or a very simple background. Generally palette and typography focused. Basic CSS.
Although these are minimal, much can be accomplished through color and typography alone!
Examples
Minimal blue 1
Minimal blue 2
OR, with graphics, something along the lines of the default Stone collection or Good Clean Kill

Tier 2
$60
Moderate graphics and varying shape of overall template other than the standard rectangle. More specialized CSS with minimal effects, seamless, fixed, or scrolling backgrounds.
Examples
Lunetta
Wolves in the Forest
Siena by Creepmachine
Purple by Green

Tier 3
$100+
Heavy graphics, textures, transparency, and other higher levels of complexity. Abstract template shapes, within the bounds of CSS. CSS will match complexities with more in depth effects and minimal animation. Minor widget customization.
Upon getting your idea, it will be discussed with either coder and after we've got an idea of the complexity it will be on both parts, we will give you a quote.
Examples
Kelstai
Chaska by Moki & Creepmachine
Ignatio by Creepmachine
Billy by Green
Jamaika by Moki & Creepmachine

Tier 4
$250+
Anything in this tier will push the boundaries of what we are capable of in our skills. This is truly a "think outside the box" level. Include colors and inspiration from other website templates that you like aspects of, mood, theme, ect., when telling or even showing us what you'd like. Tier 4 templates will be discussed to ensure we can produce what you are wanting with our skill set. That being said, we might choose to decline a tier 4 if we feel we cannot give you the quality you are asking for. Also included would be custom mouse cursors and scrollbars and heavily customized widgets.
Upon getting your idea, it will be discussed with either coder and after we've got an idea of the complexity it will be on both parts, we will give you a quote.
Examples
Glen Eden Veterinary by Creepmachine
*NOTE* This Example is technically only HALF of what we are capable with a Tier 4. This template is almost entirely non-graphics and all CSS.
Paranoid Floyd by Green

Important!
There will be a limited number of slots available for each tier so we can deliver these in a timely manner while maintaining quality. Communication is VERY important. Please do not be afraid to tell us to change something in the process of making it - we will update you with WIPs, both on my end with the graphics and on the coder's end with a test page.

If you are interested, please send me a private message with the details of what you are wanting and we will go from there. Complexity and content will dictate what coder I partner with.

The Queue
Tier 1

Tier 2
1. Ramage - Mahntis

Tier 3
1. Klage

Tier 4
1. Madam
Good luck you crazy cats <3 andomg250 is that gonna get an example too?
Moki Topic Starter

Tiufel wrote:

Thanks!!
Eventually I'll make a mock-up of what that could be. so far I've never been asked to make anything of that level so I don't have anything to show, but with enough free time I could definitely do a little something.
Moki wrote:
Tiufel wrote:

Thanks!!
Eventually I'll make a mock-up of what that could be. so far I've never been asked to make anything of that level so I don't have anything to show, but with enough free time I could definitely do a little something.
I may go all out on an RPR of my own and try to make it as not-RPR as possible and use it as an example, we'll see.
Moki Topic Starter

We now have a Tier 4 example!

http://www.rprepository.com/c/hari

As you can see, Creepmachine really outdid himself with this one in making it look completely unlike RPR templates and more like an actual independent website. Looking at it on my phone especially I'd swear I was on a vet website and not RPR. I'd like to note that while the graphics side of this isn't insane, the coding on the other hand is.

I edited the links of Lunetta and Kelstai to the actual RPRs so you all can view the live templates :3

We are also considering doing a handful of premade templates in each of the 3 tiers that would be a little less expensive, I will keep this thread updated about those when we have more information.
Claine Moderator

Holy Moly O_O
Moki Topic Starter

While she hasn't completely edited the content to fit, Chaska's new template is up!

Dat glow though
Moki Topic Starter

Prepare yourselves - there is a serious Tier 4 about to be in progress!
Moki Topic Starter

Got another Tier 2 to work on, too!
Moki Topic Starter

Green has made up quite the throwback template that would easily be in Tier 4 for the level of customization there is to it. so 90s
Moki Topic Starter

JXzdgEc.png

A preview of a high tier 3 template! Once it's live I'll link it here :D It's gonna be super cool!
ps: ignore the crappy scrollbar, that isn't the real one lmao
Moki Topic Starter

http://www.rprepository.com/c/gypsy/6467 Here's the live version of Jamaika's template!! Check out the cards!
Moki wrote:
http://www.rprepository.com/c/gypsy/6467 Here's the live version of Jamaika's template!! Check out the cards!

This is absolutely stunning. Wow! I am interested...once I have steady moneys to do so. :)
Gorgeous

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » RPR Templates - We're open!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus