Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone.

Hello,

I'm a bit of a veteran of RPing, if that's a thing you can even be. I started RPing about six years ago on a live PMing website called "Chatango", which has- in recent times, become a bit of a cesspool. There are decent RPers on that site, but it's much harder to find them among the torrent of individuals I'd just rather not interact with. So, I'm here hoping to find a decent RP, or perhaps begin my own.

Looking forward to getting a chance to browse, and let's all hope for good luck.
Welcome! I think you'll find RPR to be a breath of fresh air. :) I sure did!

So what sorts of RPs do you usually go for?
Welcome to the site~ I'm sure you'll find some company to RP with soon enough~ People here are very friendly :3
Hey and welcome to the site!

I've been on Chatango for a few years myself, back when starting a convo was all good and friendly. The longer it took though, the more corrupted it got and the less I found myself active. There are a few reasonable people, but I second the fact that it's hard to encounter them nowadays. Admittedly, I don't go on there anymore. I only check on some people I've met, but I don't even want to stay long.

You don't need to worry about here though! I'm really glad I found the site and shared links to a few friends. The RPs you get here will not be a let-down! Just message people if you want a game or a chat as the site has a friendly community. Feel free to ask any questions if you have any. ^_^
HibariHaru

Welcome to RPR, Chath! :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, ChathSuaco! You'll find that our community is extremely diverse but we strive to have it be the friendliest on the web. :D It's rare to run into big issues and unpleasant experiences are really limited to individual occurrences, rather than being the norm, so I hope you'll have a grand time with us. :)

Don't be shy and drop by in the Just Talkin' thread if you're ever up for an OOC chat!
Welcome to RPR! Sorry to hear the place you were RPing was such a let down :( I'm sure you'll be finding lots of awesome new RPs here in no time though! :)
Kim Site Admin

Awww, it's always disappointing when you don't feel that your RP home feels like home anymore. :( But hopefully we can be your new RP home! :D Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
Hello! Welcome to RPR! It's definitely hard to let go of previous RP sites you've grown attached to, isn't it? I probably don't know it as well as you, but I am sure you'll grow to love it here!
ChathSuaco Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Welcome! I think you'll find RPR to be a breath of fresh air. :) I sure did!

So what sorts of RPs do you usually go for?

Fantasy, primarily. I love to focus on magic and its uses. In a similar vein, I have an affinity for dystopian sci-fi, again with an emphasis on technology and its uses. I don't care much for free form, though, I like building systems.

As far as plot, I like either exploring a world, or guiding others through the exploration of a world. I'm far more of a world builder than anything else, though. In fact, I have a few ideas for world I want to build in mind, and if I decide to, I may build them here. Just realized I didn't answer my own question. In a word: adventure.

As a side note, I would love to find someone I could do a political RP with, that is- an RP that has struggle through words, and an attempt to save face at every turn. An RP where a gun to the temple is less frighting than a dark secret getting out, but that'd be one more for a realistic RP.
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
SugaarCereal

Sucks, about your site. But it's kinda happy cause now you're here! (Is a positive thinker) Welcome!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus