Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Fellow Role Players!

Hello fellow Role players! My name is Travel_to_the_Moon,i have another account by Travel_To_The_Stars but sadly it didn't work. But anyway! I'm here to tell you some things about me! I'm kinda new to rp, just like 4 months into it but I still lack in role playing amazingly. I mostly love Mystical rps! I absolutely love those but I'm happy with any rp. Well I'm done here so goodbye!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! I'm sorry to hear your other account didn't work, if you want to you can contact our Site Admin and maybe she can help you get your other username back if you'd prefer it. :)

In any case, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding mystical RPs here! Have you been able to figure out where to find RP? Your best bet is probably checking out the Looking for RP forum or the RP Finder. :)
Kim Site Admin

Hi and welcome!

I'm definitely concerned to hear you had an account that didn't work. Can you please let me know in what way it didn't work? The contact form is a great starting place for that conversation. :)

With that out of the way, please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions! We're all quite friendly and ready to help. :)
DrDragonHD

Welcome to RPR! :D, Aw.. I liked the first one... Meh, Try to get Kim to try and do her magical things to get your name back! Anywho, Welcome! :D
Welcome to RPR! It's great to see newer RPers interesting in, well, RP! x3 I am sure you'll love it here!
Asroc

Howdy hey ho!
Hello and welcome to RPR! ^_^
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
Hey and welcome to RPR! Sorry to hear about your account :c Though if you tell Kim more about the issue, I'm sure she'll do her best to help you with it. :D

There are tons of sorts of roleplays around here so you shouldn't be worried about that. Anyway, feel free to ask any questions if you have any!
SugaarCereal

Goodbye....Wait! *tackles you* Don't leave already! ;____; I-I wanted to be your bud...

Forgive me, I'm extra hyper this morning ^_^ Welcome!
HibariHaru

Hi, Travy! Welcome to RPR and I hope we can RP sometime! :)
Welcome to RPR! Our Admin is super awesome and friendly, I'm sure she can help you get the account thing sorted out :)
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hello, welcome back!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Fellow Role Players!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus