Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Nice to meet ya!

Natushki

H-Hello...You guys can just call me Nat or Natalie if you like. I'll do any rp but I prefer action rp's, and mostly I want to join an rp as an animal (specifically a dragon,cat,wolf, maybe even a Unicorn or something :D), and I haven't been rping for long but I really love it!
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! This is a great place to RP at, so you made a good choice of place to continue RPing! ^.^
Welcome welcome!
Feral characters are always fun in my book! Im glad to rp or chat anytime just shoot me a pm if you need anything!
Hope you like it here ^-^
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hello and welcome!
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites on the internet!
HibariHaru

tumblr_m7dkavftNg1qbvovho1_500.gif
Hello, Natalie, and welcome to RPR. It's nice to meet you. Please enjoy your stay.
Welcome aboard, Nat! I'm guessing you're an animal lover then?

Do hang around as long as you can! :) Feel free to chat and ask questions as well!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! I often see animal RPs go by in the Looking For list, especially when it comes to wolves or mythical creatures. :)

I'm sure you're finding your way around okay so far, but just in case, if you have a question, don't worry, there's a lot of resources. Probably the first thing to try is just typing your question into the search box, or you can look at the categories in the help section. If that fails, the community here is very friendly. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or suggestions!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site, Natalie! :D I hope you'll have many fun adventures on RPR!
DrDragonHD

Quote:
dragon
OOoh! Can we be friends? You said part of my name. :D

Welcome the site! :D PM if you'd like to RP with me, I can create a dragon if you want to do a Dragon RP. :D
Welcome to the site~
By your statement, I assume you like animals a lot x3
Welcome to RPR!

So you're kinda new to RP, right? If you need to know anything, I'm sure you'll find someone to help you out (you can even ask me if you like). This is a real friendly place; I love it, and I hope you do too!
Natushki Topic Starter

Thank you guys! ^-^
I also forgot to mention I like to do anime rp's as well, so um yeah! Is it alright if someone invites me to an rp though...?
Kim Site Admin

Natushki wrote:
Is it alright if someone invites me to an rp though...?

Why wouldn't that be ok? :)
This place is amazing! You will love it. I haven't RPed long either, but this site has already taught me so much :3
Rawr~! Hey there! Nice to have you join our community on RPR!
Hope you have a wonderful time!
Don't be afraid to talk/message me (Or, well, anyone pretty much) for a chat or such!
Remember, I do bite, but not much!
Welcome to RPR! I love unicorns, I used to collect figures of them when I was younger :) Hope you're having a good time here :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Nice to meet ya!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus