Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Bonjour

Jean-Claude (played anonymously)

Bonjour Mon Amies, I am Jean-Claude, the Master Vampire of St. Louis and head of the American Vampire Council. *sweeping bow* Some may prefer to call me King of the American Vampires.
As I am new to this site, I thought it proper to introduce myself.
valentine (played anonymously)

Welcome i hope you enjoy it here!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! Generally, this forum is used for introductions for the players behind the character.. but I guess if you wish you can introduce yourself as Jean!
Claranette (played by HibariHaru)

Greetings and welcome, my lord. *comes before you with a gentle bow*
Lucedio (played anonymously)

*a faint laughter could be hear and suddenly, a cold hand rests on your shoulder* Well, well, hello there, sir! I am Lucedio! It is indeed a pleasure meeting you!
It surely is an OOC forum and we'd love to get to know the player. Nevertheless, welcome to the site!

Please do make yourself at home! Feel free to ask questions if you have any as well.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! Echoing the statements made by others. :) Are vampires the only thing you play or do you like other kinds of characters and genres too?
Well, we got some fancy nationalities here

Welcome to the site~
Bonjour to you as well, good sir. My lovely characters and I give you a hearty welcome to RPR.

Though I also echo what everyone else is thinking: who is the creative player behind such a cloying guise? Such a mystery!
Asroc

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome oh mysterious stranger :3
DrDragonHD

Welcome to da RPR! Enjoy your stay!
Greetings to all. My apologies to any I may have offended by allowing Jean-Claude to introduce himself first.
With him as my king, I have discovered it is easier to allow him to have his way. *smiles fondly *

My name is Shilo, I am 28 years old. I'm fairly new to role playing. I have been a member of a RP group on social media. Unfortunately they were less professional than I had anticipated. A friend of mine suggested this website.
I have interest in many genres, including witchs/wizards, shapeshifters, time travel and steam punk. If anyone has any questions, please just ask. There is no such thing as a silly question. Thanks for welcoming me and mine into your home.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I'm sorry to hear that you had bad experiences elsewhere, but I do hope you'll find that this site is to your liking. :) I don't think you've offended anyone by introducing one of your characters first, though you certainly did arouse curiosity.
Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! I'm sorry to hear that you had bad experiences elsewhere, but I do hope you'll find that this site is to your liking. :) I don't think you've offended anyone by introducing one of your characters first, though you certainly did arouse curiosity.

Thank you for such a warm welcome. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here and to finding others with similar interests as myself.
Jean-Claude (played anonymously)

Lucedio wrote:
*a faint laughter could be hear and suddenly, a cold hand rests on your shoulder* Well, well, hello there, sir! I am Lucedio! It is indeed a pleasure meeting you!

*stone stillness except the turn of my head, eyes finding the hand upon my shoulder, looking onward to find the face which belongs to the hand.* "The pleasure is mine, Lucedio"
valentine wrote:
Welcome i hope you enjoy it here!

Thank you!
Rawr~! Hey there! Nice to have you join our community on RPR!
Hope you have a wonderful time!
Don't be afraid to talk/message me (Or, well, anyone pretty much) for a chat or such!
Remember, I do bite, but not much!
Then I re-welcome you to RPR, Shilo! You needn't worry as you didn't offend anyone. :)

Sorry about your past experience. I'm confident to say that, without a doubt, you will enjoy your time here! To get you started, try taking a look at the Looking for RP Forums or using the RP Finder! You don't have to worry about sending a PM to players you want to roleplay with! :D

If you have any further concerns, please feel free to ask us. We'll be delighted to accommodate you!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Heya, welcome! Hopefully, this site holds better experiences in store for you.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Bonjour

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus