Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » *woosh* ProjectPanda appears throught the mist.

Projectpanda001

Hello there people of RP Repository! I have not taken part in roleplaying in a very, very, very long amount of time and my brother (AKA:Lunarshines) summoned me to this majestic site. I look forward to making friends and enjoying fun roleplays, for this world is untouched by the words of Anita Sarkeesian (hopefully). I enjoy romance anime such as Chunnibyou and Toradora, My roelplay skills are a little rusty so it may take me a while to get used to things!

968.gif
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, Projectpanda! :) I'm happy to hear your brother invited you to the site. :D I'm sure you'll get that rust shaken off in no time with all the RP the site has to offer!

Are romance and Anime your favorite types of roleplay or do you also like other things, like sci-fi and fantasy?
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites on the internet! You will enjoy it here, and don't worry about being rusty. I haven't been RPing very long, and this site taught me so much!
Projectpanda001 Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Projectpanda! :) I'm happy to hear your brother invited you to the site. :D I'm sure you'll get that rust shaken off in no time with all the RP the site has to offer!

Are romance and Anime your favorite types of roleplay or do you also like other things, like sci-fi and fantasy?

I like pretty much any type of roleplay, romance is just my favorite genre of anime :p
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hello and welcome to RPR!
HibariHaru

tumblr_m7fsw2XChJ1r4560y.gif
Hello there and welcome to the site! And I LOVE TORADORA! It is one of my favorite animes actually. But anyway, please enjoy your stay and if you ever have questions, just ask. Everyone's friendly. :)
Welcome to RPR, it's nice to meet you! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light if you wish!

Ooh, I've heard of Chunnibyou! I found it so cute! But do you like doing fandom roleplays, or are original roleplays more of your cup of tea?
Welcome to you, Projectpanda! We're glad to have you join us through the suggestion of your brother! Surely, you won't regret doing so. Seconding Lotus' question as well. :)

Feeling rusty with your roleplay skills, eh? I don't think that would be a problem at all. With enough roleplays, you'll get back in shape in no time!

Love the Taiga gif, by the way! Toradora had a really cute storyline. On the other hand, Chunnibyou has been stuck in my watchlist for a looong while as I can't find time to watch it. Maybe soon enough? I'll have my fingers crossed. XD

All that aside, please don't hesitate to ask us anything! Feel free to chat!
Welcome to RPR! I've seen a little bit of Chunnibyou, it's quite a cute anime.
Projectpanda001 Topic Starter

LightSide-Lotus wrote:
Welcome to RPR, it's nice to meet you! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light if you wish!

Ooh, I've heard of Chunnibyou! I found it so cute! But do you like doing fandom roleplays, or are original roleplays more of your cup of tea?

I usually like to do more original rp but fandom is okay as well.
Ryu

YOU TALK BIG? I TALK BIG TOO SEE

Also welcome to the website where magical worlds and unicorns exist. Don't be a stranger!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far :D
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! You will definitely find RPR will be worth your while!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! I don't think it's accurate to say that this site is "untouched" by Anita Sarkeesian. We have (and respect) people from all kinds of backgrounds and viewpoints here. :)

Still, hope you're having a blast so far! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » *woosh* ProjectPanda appears throught the mist.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus