Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Good evening!

Dreamhowl

Apparently, I should introduce myself! My (user)name is Dreamhowl, but I have also gone by Jesanel on RP forums. I have roleplayed on fantasy and animal RP forums in the past, and am currently only committed to a Dragonriders of Pern forum. That's where I heard about this site! I have been roleplaying for several years, on online forums and in-person via Dungeons and Dragons, and really love making new characters. As you might guess, fantasy is my favorite genre. I don't roleplay romance very well, but I put my best foot forward! I love reading, and writing, and sincerely feel that roleplaying has vastly improved my abilities. It's a pleasure to meet you all!
A warm welcome to you, Jesanel! Like you, roleplaying for me has been not only a form of past time, but also as a way for literary improvement. :) There are many, many roleplay settings in here that will surely suit your likes, so please feel free to check around. You can start off now if you want by joining in the Looking for RP forum or using the RP Finder!

Hope you stay long with us and enjoy around here! Any questions will be answered to the best of our abilities. :D
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites on the internet! You will find so many fantasy lovers, and animal rps, here. I also believe that Rping is a fantastic way to better one's writing abilities. Have a great rest of your evening!
Welcome! And yes, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. ^_^
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hello, and welcome!
Dreamhowl Topic Starter

Thanks, everyone! I feel welcome already. :D
Hello there, and welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light if you like!

Yes, I believe roleplaying does wonders for creative skill and opening the doors to the side of your imagination you never realized was there! Since fantasy's your favorite genre, do you have a second favorite?
Dreamhowl Topic Starter

LightSide-Lotus wrote:
Hello there, and welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light if you like!

Yes, I believe roleplaying does wonders for creative skill and opening the doors to the side of your imagination you never realized was there! Since fantasy's your favorite genre, do you have a second favorite?

I'd have to say science fiction, though it isn't something I have roleplayed heavily.
HibariHaru

Tumblr_mcwf5aqSzX1qddto3.gif
Hello there and welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy every moment you have here in this site. :D
Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you're enjoying the site so far! :D
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site!! I admire people who try hard to work with settings and ideas that aren't 100% in their comfort zones. :) I hope you'll have fun with us!
Dreamhowl Topic Starter

Thanks again, everyone! I am enjoying the site so far.
Hi there, welcome to RPR! I'm glad you're enjoying us so far! ^.^ I hope you will continue to!
Kim Site Admin

Oh my goodness I was so obsessed with Dragon Riders of Pern in my teenage years. It is a really fun universe to RP in!!

I'm so happy that you are enjoying the site so far. I hope you continue to do so for years! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Good evening!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus