Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

I came here from Sofurry after it was mentioned to me. So I hope to make some friends and get into some interesting role plays.
Sanne Moderator

Hi volteer, welcome to RPR! Would you like to tell us a bit more about yourself? Like your hobbies outside of RPing, favorite genres for writing, any pets you might have? :) I'm sure that'll make it easier to make new friends!
volteer Topic Starter

Well i love to play pc games and tinker on cars my hands still have black spots on them after taking apart a starter in Auto Tech 2 today. As for writing I'm mostly into romance and smut. I do have two pets, a cat named Kisshu, a calico tabby mix, and a red eared slider turtle named Scooter.
Ooh, romance and adult things, you say~? Welcome to RPR! Call me Lotus or Light, it's up to you!

Ah, so you mean to be an auto or body shop mechanic? That's really fascinating! Btw, do you have a favorite genre of music?
Hi! Welcome to RPR! This is a great place to find any RPs, so you will definitely find yourself at home!
Welcome to RPR! Nothing wrong with smut, but if you do decide to go seeking that specifically, make sure you use the Adults Only Looking for RP Forum. It's opt in so you'll need to turn it on to see it :)
CosmicCometInOrbit

My dad worked on cars too, actually! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome! With your interests, probably the "Adults Only" Looking for RP forum would be most comfortable for you. :)
Hi and welcome! This place is great! That person was smart to refer you here!
Welcome to the site! I play a few PC games too, but haven't tried Auto Tech. Aside from that, I'm sure you'll find just the right roleplay partners on here! :D

Please feel free to speak with us for any concerns. :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! It looks like everyone has already briefed you on the adults only forum, so I won't be a parrot. Instead, I'll just say that I too am happy to answer questions if you run into any confusions! :)
HibariHaru

tumblr_nyt2fpY1wM1uiahqdo1_500.gif
Hello there and welcome to RPR, Volt. For sure you'll have a lot of fun here. You won't regret it. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus