Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » HOMESTUCK

Looking for HOMESTUCK rp!!!
Um, hi! I'm not responding to your RP offer, but I thought you should know that this forum is for introducing yourself to the community! The Looking for RP forum is here, but either way, welcome!
CosmicCometInOrbit

I second what RTR said. Welcome aboard!
Welcome to RPR! Care to tell us a bit about you, the player? :D
Bear0011 Topic Starter

Ummm, ok sorry!
I've never been in an rp before, I don't know much about it (if you couldn't tell). I love to draw and be around animals. I hope to find some cool people to help me grow as a rollplayer! Im a teen female that is up to try new things!
If you check out the Getting Started guide and New to RP, it should help you get a handle on things. ^_^ And if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Bear0011 Topic Starter

Thank you!
Oh, someone new to the world of roleplay! Welcome to RPR, I'm sure you've found a great place to start! I'm Lotus, but you can also call me Light!

If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask any one of the community; I'm sure you'll find exactly what you're looking for!
Oh haiii

HONK

Look up SanityFallen
Welcome to RPR! You certainly found a great place to roleplay. For finding potential roleplay partners as you said, you can count on it as I've found some very talented partners as well.

Concerning drawing, what do you usually draw? :D
Bear0011 Topic Starter

I draw different things I like to stay in the animated category like cartoons and anime :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! :D Always good to have an artistic animal lover around!

I'd love to see some of your drawings, do you have someplace to upload and share them? :) Only if you're comfortable with doing so, of course, no pressure.
Kim Site Admin

Oooh, seconding that, I always love to see art! :D

And welcome from me as well!
Bear0011 Topic Starter

http://jadeharley00.tumblr.com/post/134944967767/yay-art

If you wanna look at some of my stuff there it is :) again not the best
Bear0011 wrote:
I draw different things I like to stay in the animated category like cartoons and anime :)

Cool! I see potential in you though. :D Never give up!
Ah yiss, the homestucks...welcome to RPR!

And is that a sketch of Papyrus I see? B)
Bear0011 Topic Starter

ABSOLUTELY
HibariHaru

Hey there and welcome.
Kim Site Admin

Cool! Thanks so much for sharing that link! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » HOMESTUCK

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus