Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » The Copper Lord has arrived

Howdy, glad to meet y'all. I am Quinton McCoy, The Copper Lord, Robert McCoy, Quinton Robert, Quinn Roberts, Dagon Grimm, Robert Copper, Quinn Cooper, and the list goes on and on just like the endless possibilities of a story, and with your help I would like to keep that list of names going. I am new to this website, however I am not new to roleplaying... ish... kinda. I like roleplaying a lot, haven't done much as of late due to relationship issues that are fit for a spanish Telenovella. Anyways, it is nice to meet you, one and all, and I look forward to getting to know you.
Welcome! If you need any help, the site's documentation is pretty fantastic, and you're always welcome to just ask questions.

In the meantime, what sorts of RPs are you interested in? Favored genres or styles or anything?

And sorry to hear about the problems you're having. >.< Always icky stuff.
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites on the internet! A lot of people have been busy lately due to the holidays and finals, so it's totally understandable. I hope you find lots of people to RP with and enjoy your time here like I have!

:D
HibariHaru

giphy.gif
Oh Hello and welcome to RPR! It's nice to meet you too.
Welcome aboard, Quinton! I'm sure your list would become even longer after several roleplays in the site if you wish to stay longer here (which I definitely recommend). :)

After Nova's introduction to the help documentation, I gladly present to you the features that I never get tired of introducing! XD Searching through the Looking for RP forum or using the RP Finder will help you with joining or creating roleplays.

Sorry to hear about your relationship issues. I'm not in one, but I think understand the experience after knowing many people who have them. :blue:

All that aside, do have fun as you please! We're also open to any questions you might have!
Sanne Moderator

Hi Quinton, welcome to RPR! I'm very sorry to hear about your personal problems. :( I hope that RPR will be a relatively drama-free experience for you though!
Hey there, welcome to RPR! It's a pleasure to meet you!

Wow, that's a lot of names, and a title in there to boot? I like! I'm sure with our friendly community, you'll find many more names to use!

Relationship issues always bite, but I hope staying here with us for a while helps with coping.
Asroc

Welcome to RPR!
Sans (played by CosmicCometInOrbit)

heya.

you've been busy, huh.

no, seriously, i'm seeing ya all over the darn place.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far :D
Welcome!
Welcome to this one part of the internet.
It's a good part of the internet.
Quinton_Robert Topic Starter

Thank you for the many different greetings! I'm already enjoying my stay here!

As to the question about the types of RPs I dig, oh where to start?
~Science Fiction
~Fantasy
~High-Fantasy
~Modern
-School, maybe
-Day-to-Day life
-Horror
~Adventure
~Steampunk

Really there isn't many RPs I'm not a big fan of, I dislike roleplaying as animals(I don't find it very easy for my characters to do things, but if you think you can prove me wrong go ahead) I'm not much for 1x1s though they can be fun every now and then. I'm not much for OVERLY graphic RPs. Apart from that I don't have many problems.

As of today I am literally laughing at myself for ever having liked the chick, after me she went on a cheating spree, she is very quickly becoming a joke to many people and I feel only slightly bad for being happy about that but oh well, my humanity is a dwindling flame.

And as to Sans, Where have you been seeing me? I'm rather intrigued?
MauveStar98

Hello there, welcome. It's nice to meet you Quinton.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Looks like you have a great list of preferred genres. I'm sorry to hear you've been having so much life drama, but maybe we can be a good distraction while it blows on by. :)
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Asroc

Welcome to RPR! Feel free to friend me or RP with me!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » The Copper Lord has arrived

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus