Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Ezeker

Granted, by let's throw some Black Butler in there, so your master turns into a demon and you never get your souls

I wish that my mom could get out of the hospital without a broken arm and a messed up knee.
Granted, oh no your mother now has arrhythmia.

I wish to die by fire.
Granted.

I wish I could understand why a certain, easily debunked, clearly false if you pay attention to the goddamn games, "why do people like this" theory has so many likes on YouTube.
Granted, but now you know too much and have constant migraines

I want an endless source of anime.
Granted, however it is endless & gratuitous amounts of hentai.

I wish people didn't worship stale and unfunny jokes jokes.
Granted. Now people worship stale and unfunny puns. It has escalated to the point where they've constructed pyramids in honor of them! :O

I wish I could skip my finals for my classes.
jaykob

granted. however they replaced finals with harder tests

I wish that I had an alien-ware computer, and dark souls 3 pre-installed on it
Granted, however, your laptop has actual Alien software, and is written in some language you don't understand. Unfortunaly Dark Souls 3 also happens to be their version of core processors that run off of dark souls, and you've had a hard time collecting any.

I wish today's tomorrow would never happen, and that tomorrow's today never happened, and that yesterday's tomorrow was the last day to ever happen, and that yesterday's tomorrow comes before tomorrow's today, and today's tomorrow, or even tomorrow's tomorrow.
jaykob

(I wish today's tomorrow would never happen, and that tomorrow's today never happened...arnt those the same thing? couldent tell if that was the point or not)

granted, however now we are in a endless loop of yesterdays yesterday, a there is no other time to go to

I wish that I had a cup of un-poisoned watter
Granted, but now every other food in your house is poisoned to compensate.

I wish... Hmm. Odd. I can't remember what my wish was. I guess I wish to remember the wish I had before!
jaykob

Granted, however the wish you had before was to forget your wish, so remembering it is pointless. oh and the world explodes....but that irrelevant

I wish that I had the powers of thor.

(im done responding for a while, ill give someone else a chance now xD)
Granted, you had the powers of Thor, but then you suddenly lost his strength due to a freak accident and Mijölnir came crashing down on your head. How do you you think the Beatles came up with the song? ;)

I wish I had a magical purple unicorn that changes colors based on my mood.
Ezeker

Granted, but it goes rampage and stabs you repeatedly with its horn. Whoops.

I wish for Apollo Justice Ace Attorney to come to America in English and with no problems at all, like out DS's getting wrecked, or the game filing, or Japan getting mad at us and trying to kill us. I also dont want ti to be overly hard, you loophole finding sonofa-
Actually, it did, but let's pretend that it didn't.

Granted, but like last time you wished for a game to come to America, it was shipped to South America.

I wish for this wish to not have a loophole that makes it corrupted.
Granted, however the wish has another loophole that negates the first loophole, making it corrupted.

I wish I had time to plant an indoor herb garden.
Granted, but all the herbs are tobacco plants.

I wish I had more character slots...
Granted, but you must sacrifice a part of your body for every slot.

I wish to be an expert stand-up comedian.
Granted, you are quite 'egg'selent, meaning you can only do egg related jokes.

I wish for wizard skillz.
Granted, but your wizard skillz are related to being a "computer wizard".

I wish I didn't cringe unto oblivion whenever I look at anime or try to watch it. Though thay may be a good thing
Granted. You don't cringe at anime, but you do with literally everything else. Even living.

I wish for nothing.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus