Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted, you are teleported into Limbo, a blank place where you are all alone. A prison never to be escaped.

I wish I could come up with good ideas to rp. :(
Granted. You are now imaginative and creative. By the way. Your right pinky finger is gone now.

I wish I could be in that RP. If it suits to what I like.
Okay. You're now literally in that Rp, regardless of whether it suits you or not. You will also be the first death.

I wish I could prove the existence of Fairy Godparents.
Granted, you proved the existence of fairy God parents to Shia Lebeouf. I don't think anyone else believes you though.

I wish I could be one of my characters.
Granted, however you become a character with zero backstory and personality.

I wish there wasn't rule 34 of anything ever.
Parkerdrome

Granted. The name has been changed and horribly inappropriate fanart still lurks the interwebs, just under a different name~

I wish I wasn't afraid of clowns...>.> <.<
Granted, but now you're deathly afraid of your best friend for no reason.

I wish I had my dream job.
Granted, however it doesn't pay well.

I wish that vacation days would never end.
Parkerdrome

Granted, you're stuck in "Limbo" forever! XD Sorry the pun.))

Granted, but you eventually lose your job/education, lose all your food, your house, your things, and are reduced to begging for money on the streets. Because you didn't want to go to work, you didn't get money. Because you didn't wanna go to school, you didn't get a future job(Only listing options, I dunno if you have a job or are in school :3)

I wish people would stop judging me for liking the smell of books (>.> I see you over there...judging me...diiisgusting...JK)
Granted, now the only judge everything else about you.

I wish I had the most fancy pants around.
Granted, but they're not 100% cotton or machine-washable.

I wish I was attractive ;-;
Granted, but people only like you for your looks. Is this really what you wanted?

I wish my online friends wouldn't die/dissapear on me.
Granted, I don't care how chicken looks, it just better taste good.

I wish I was black.
(Wth EBG XD)

Granted, though you're already black

I wish I had good internet
Granted, you now have the greatest internet that there ever was. Meaning that everyone else will have crappier internet until you die. (a.k.a., a 1% increase in internet speed.)

I wish I could find out the truth, to the things I want to know...
Parkerdrome

Granted, but thrn you end up getting the answers to things you didn't want to know, and you spend your life in therapy

I wish I was a potato :3
Granted, but you are soon wedged with a knife and made into homemade french fries doused with ketchup. Yummy.

I wish I was a dancing fish!
Granted, but you are soon caught by a fisherman and gutted like the fish you are!

I wish cockroaches were extinct.
Marcat2001 wrote:
Granted, but you are soon caught by a fisherman and gutted like the fish you are!

I wish cockroaches were extinct.

Granted, but you'd have to eat all of them- and begin the decline of the entire planet.

(This was a hard one!)

I wish to be a professional photographer.
Parkerdrome

Granted, but whenever you take a picture of someone, they die.

(Goosebumps? Say Cheese and Die? Anyone?)

I wish I could have an identical twin that isn't out to kill/destroy me.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus