Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted, but your newly gain flight requires wings that can't fly more than 5 miles in total. If they do, they'll melt like Icarus' wings. Use them wisely!

I wish I could find the Holy Grail without having to kill anyone for it.

Whoever gets the reference gets a giant bag of cookies. And no, it's not from the Camelot Legends.
Granted; however, your journey suddenly ends when a murderous, albeit adorable, white rabbit rips out your insides.

It was Mighty Python and the Holy Grail, right?

I wish I didn't feel the pain of sunburn.
Parkerdrome

Granted. But you somehow get something called "Moonfreeze" which is gotten at nighttime and keeps you unbearably cold. If left untreated, you die of hypothermia. But, there is no way to treat it. (Awesome Rp plot, am I right?)

I wish I could have Oreos whenever I want.
Granted. But instead of the cream in the center of the Oreos, there's a weird mix of tooth paste and mayo.

I wish that I could have an awesome new Dodge Ram.
Granted! You now have a Dodge Ram... transformer! He is away nearly all day and you are not allowed to come with him. He disappears when you need him and is usually just parked in your driveway.

I wish that I could burn calories with my mind.
Granted, but now every time you think, you burn off many calories, which eventually leaves you as a dead husk.

I wish I wasn't so crazed at night.

Nope, not Monty Python. Think... Anime. *runs away with the cookies until then*
Granted, but now every night at 9pm you fall into a dead slumber, no dreams, and don't wake until 8am.

I wish that I had more motivation to do the things I need to do.
Parkerdrome

Granted, but you only get the motivation to do the least urgent things. Deadlines? Well, you don't have the motivation for that :3

I wish my cat would stop dipping her paw into my cup of water to clean herself >.<
Granted, but now she dips her paw into the OTHER drinks you have to clean herself. (Eww.)

I wish my dream game would come out, so that I could play it with my fellows and buds.
Granted, but you can only play for about 5 minutes before the game crashes and have to restart.

I wish I knew what to wish for.
Granted. But now your stuck in with amnesia while also being set in a infinite loop. You must wish for the same thing every day or your killed that day in a painful way.

I wish Assassins Creed the movie would come out
Granted... but it somehow gets a 0/10 rating by every movie critique ever. It is literally the worst film ever made.

I wish that I had the power to accomplish ANY chore with the power of my mind.
Parkerdrome

Granted, but you have to play them as a mini-game inside your mind and it has the same horrible mechanics as "I Am Toast" and "Surgeon Simulator" Good luck~

I wish people who didn't like Pokèmon before would stop freaking out over Pokèmon Go.
(Seriously though. That ticks me off D:)
Granted, but now they're freaking out at the Pokemon series as a whole. And that includes every aspect of it. Anime,games,merch, etc. Everything about it except Pokemon Go.

I wish I could bring my drawings to life.
Asroc

Granted, but the drawings come to life. Not in a good way. Some wreck havock. Not pretty.

I wish my cat stopped being a weird spazz and stop stealing underwear.
Granted, but now it's a kleptomaniac and likes to steal rare watches. Then pins it on you.

I wish I had something to do today other than sleep.
Granted, but now you can only watch others sleep.

I wish I had a tail that fires darts at people.
Granted. However, it grants them super strength and gets them blindingly mad causing them to rampage.

Congrats! You now must deal with a whole lot of Hulks!

I wish I could longboard all of Japan
Granted. BUT every resident who sees you then chases after you attempting to beat you with bamboo sticks.

I wish that I was a cat.
AllTheSins

Granted, but you will get fleas for the rest of your life. Flea collars no longer matter.

I wish I was a corpse.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus