Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » HowToBasic: Warmonger349

Warmonger349

Kidding, I'm not going on a tangent like that guy...

But yeah, just felt like saying hi! I like RP, as anybody else on this site (Duh). Specifically, Star Wars, Elder Scrolls, and other things. But if you wanna RP, hit me up and we can discuss it!

And no, I won't get to know you irl. No, I won't do random smut (Weird...). Sorry.
Welcome to RPR! Star Wars is always pretty popular, and so is Elder Scrolls so I'm sure you'll find some RP in no time! There is no requirement to get to know someone irl here, but we're a very friendly community and love getting to know each other OOC. Do you have any pets or hobbies outside of roleplaying? :)
Warmonger349 Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Star Wars is always pretty popular, and so is Elder Scrolls so I'm sure you'll find some RP in no time! There is no requirement to get to know someone irl here, but we're a very friendly community and love getting to know each other OOC. Do you have any pets or hobbies outside of roleplaying? :)

Well, I have a cat :P And I am going to the opening night release of Star Wars Episode VII :D *Happy dance fangirlness*
Sanne Moderator

Oh dear, I wasn't sure what to expect from that title! XD Welcome to RPR though. :D I hope you'll enjoy Episode VII, I know of several people who got their tickets ready and everything!

Do you have any questions for us at this time? :)

Sanne wrote:
Oh dear, I wasn't sure what to expect from that title! XD Welcome to RPR though. :D I hope you'll enjoy Episode VII, I know of several people who got their tickets ready and everything!

Do you have any questions for us at this time? :)

None so far! Its a very simple and innovative design, and I lurve it!
Welcome! It's actually less redundant than you might think to say that you enjoy RP, as we get a lot of folks who're trying it out for the first time too. :)

I'm betting that Kim, the admin, will greatly appreciate seeing that you enjoy the design of the site and are finding it easy to use!

Thanks, mate! Glad to see good activity, too!
Hey, welcome to the site! There are many players here who enjoy the same interests as yours, so I'm sure you'll get some friends here soon.

Glad to know that you're enjoying the site so far! :D Feel free to ask any questions you may have along the way. We'll be happy to accommodate you!

I feel so loved :)
Bloopit

Not enough eggs in this thread. Also: hello!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya, welcome to RPR!
HibariHaru

mirai%20gif_zpsgkh5pyob.gif
Hello there and welcome to the site. It's nice to meet you.
MauveStar98

Welcome. It's nice to meet you.

Nice to meet the both of ye!
DrDragonHD

*Throws eggs at Warmonger* ey b0ss Welcome to RPR dude! I love TES and Star Wars too bro! ;';

DrDragonHD wrote:
*Throws eggs at Warmonger* ey b0ss Welcome to RPR dude! I love TES and Star Wars too bro! ;';

*eye twitch*

I have been egged... >.<
Kim Site Admin

Is this... Is this a reference to that Youtube channel?

*old* >.>

Welcome to the site! :D I am indeed thrilled to hear that you're finding it easy to use so far; that makes a humble admin feel very, very good.

Kim wrote:
Is this... Is this a reference to that Youtube channel?

*old* >.>

Welcome to the site! :D I am indeed thrilled to hear that you're finding it easy to use so far; that makes a humble admin feel very, very good.

Thank you for the welcome (Good god, I feel loved :D)! And yes, it is a reference to said channel. And no problem, I only speak the truth, normally.
Hello there and welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but call me Light as well! Nice to meet you!

I hope you enjoy the community regardless of wanting to know us IRL or not! Totally cool, but it's sweet to talk OOC every once in a while; everyone here is friendly and willing to help at any time. Anyway, glad to have you!
Welcome welcome! We always need more fanpersons on this website. Welcome to the friendliest site on the internet! I hope you find many new Rps here.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » HowToBasic: Warmonger349

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus