Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Yo and Hello-I'm New.

detonating_renegade

My writing's a little rusty and I need practice, and a friend suggested this website to me. I'm new and hope to have fun on the repository!
Hello and welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! This is a perfect site to help you practice!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! Who liked the site so much they suggested it to you?
DrDragonHD

Welcome to the RPR! :D Ooh, who was this friend you speak of? :I enjoy your stay!
Ryu

J'ello. Is it me you're looking for? Jk but Hi as it were.

What genres do you enjoy writing?
Sanne Moderator

Welcome welcome! I think we're a great place for practicing your writing. :) It might be a good idea to let your potential partners know you're specifically looking for practice so they can help you out better!
Ello and welcome, I'm glad your friend suggested this site! What type of genres do you enjoy rping?
Nice to meet you! It's always cool to meet people who were suggested to come here by friends! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light!

It's nice to meet you! Hope you have a great time here!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're having lots of fun here! :D
HibariHaru

Hello and welcome to RPR, newbie. Please enjoy every minute you have here and I hope we can be friends.
tumblr_mt3048nuxd1sdjaj7o1_500.gif
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya, welcome!
Yo and welcome to RPR! Coming here was, indeed, a great idea as I've experienced first-hand how the site has already taught me so much about writing. If you would like to learn more regarding RP or the site in general, feel free to ask around! We'll be delighted to accommodate you. :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Have you done a lot of RPing in the past? :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Yo and Hello-I'm New.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus