Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Villain's dream...

Casendra Quani (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

She laughed saying "Its a joke... How bout we rule the world instead better?" she still had her hand out.
"Um... maybe we should start smaller... atleast wait until we're able to get a bunch of people doing what we want. That's what alot of people in space do."Jackie said.
"We're heading downtown," he replied. "That's where crime usually happens. Whether it would be robberies, muggings, attacks... You know, that kind of stuff. As heroes, it's our duty to stop them, protect the innocent, etc."
"Aye. Although heroes like yourself do question my methods, correct?" Blade stated the question without any emotion, and didn't seem to care what people thought. "As part of my Creed, I shall never kill an innocent. But I will kill if need be. That's my job, correct?"

She nodded hand still out ready to make a deal saying "Okay then... You devise our for now plan?" she looked at her.
"Ok"Jackie said shaking Casendra's hand. "So, are we gonna figure this stuff out today or worry about it tomorrow?"Jackie asked.
"What do you mean?" Wonder asked. He stopped in his tracks, just to listen to Black's explanation. "Oh, that's perfectly fine," he exclaimed. "Just uh... Leave any sort of criminals that aren't so dangerous alive. A proper trip to the slammer would be fit for them."

She thought for a second then said "My only plans were robbing a few stores and assassinating some people not a big deal, so yes we can sort his out right now, What shall we do to make the world a worst place tomorrow? What is our plan for tomorrow?" she looked at her.
"Well.... I was hoping just to make this planet more welcoming to aliens."Jackie said. "I mean, I've had a horrible time since I got stranded here." She added.
"Aye, I'll keep that in mind. However, how are we supposed to find any criminals from here?" Blade stopped as well. "There be several viewpoints around... we gain the advantage, and easily observe."

She said "But we need a smaller plan let's kidnap or kill someone like: The Mayor, President, or a HERO A HERO WE CAN CAPTURE, TORTURE, AND KILL A HERO! Sounds fun right?" she grinned maliciously.
"Good idea," Wonder answered. Turning his head to the northeast, he could see the city. Plenty of buildings were visible, each with their own separate viewpoints. Squinting his eyes to find one suitable for the both of them, he spotted one tall enough to be of use. "How 'bout that one over there?" He would ask, pointing at the towering concrete monolith, about the height of the average skyscraper.
"Aye, sounds good." He looks at the building. "Should be able to climb it."

She smiled saying "We will figure out our plan later c'mon you see that Sky scraper over yonder? Well we need to climb it and find where our attack will strike! Okay?" she was pointing to the Sky scraper.
"Um.... could we maybe try to do something that won't hurt anyone?"Jackie asked with a meek smile. She glanced at the Skyscrapper that was pointed out. "Um.... ok. Are you gonna be able to get up there on your own?"Jackie asked.
Before the two would do anything else, Wonder interrupted. "Er... Hold on... Gotta do something really quick... D-Don't make fun of me when I do this, okay?" He then proceeded to grip his Wonder-Pendant. He could feel the power surging through it, exclaiming "Wonder-Eyes, Gamer!" Soon after, Wonder equipped his CENTINEL-Suit, a suit created to enhance the user's abilities beyond those of a normal human being. At this moment, Wonder was dressed in a beige jacket and long maroon pants. His eyes were covered by the Wonder-Mask, one of the main features of his attire, and his head had a Famicom controller that was just his size. The Shirogane Drive embedded in his chest shined like polished silver, and his jet black latex gloves shined along. "Ah, that's better," he stated. "I feel much more prepared to climb that skyscraper. Alright, let's go."
Blade nodded. "Aye, that does help us." Blade then ran to the building, climbing fast. He almost was like a monkey, but very well armed. As he climbed, he seemed to not be concerned with the height.

She echoed "Duh! I have climbed stuff higher than this!" She smiled rushing in the direction of the Skyscraper.
Jackie blinked. She glanced over at the building. Thankfully it wasn't one of those all glass buildings. Jackie followed after Casendra. Her right arm shifted into what looked like some kind of odd looking claw. She thrust her arm forward and the claw launched forward. The claw hit the wall of the building, digging in. Jackie tugged on it, checkign to be sure it was stable, before she pulled herself over to the building. She stuck to the wall like a Gecko.
Wonder tilted his head upwards, squinting his eyes directly at the top of the skyscraper. Looking back down, he extended his arms forward, as if to summon something. "Unite Claw!" As he was shouting those words, a small hoard of 20 microbots zoomed to Wonder's arms from his pockets. The miniscule robots materialized to form the shape of some claws, being surrounded by a snow white gel-like barrier. Making sure the Unite Morph worked, Wonder jumped onto the building, his claws' hooks impaled against the stone, and commenced to climb his way up. Eventually, he caught up with Blackblade. "Dude, you're pretty good at this kind of stuff," he commented. "You an expert at this?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Villain's dream...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus