Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Villain's dream...

"Now." He stood and held his wound, ignoring the pain. He then walked forward, towards the forest. "Most likely, the enemy will train Jackie. So we have to double time it."
Casendra Quani (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Casendra looked at Jackie saying "I don't you to stay I just want to train you tomorrow maybe? I'll contact you with the time and the coordinates..." she looked at Jackie then ran off.
"I don't need to train, I alre-"Jackie began, though Casendra ran off before she could finish. Jackie frowned. "I already know how to fight...."She grumbled to herself. She turned and finished climbing down to the ground. "I swear, Humans are so rude...."Jackie grumbled as she headed to her friend's house.
Wonder observed as Blackblade walked into the forest. Following him, he observed his surroundings. Trees as far as the eye could see, reaching tall enough to be seen in the skies. There was almost no light here, only darkness. "So, what's our first training regimen?" Wonder would ask.
"Can you sense my exact presence? Where I stand? Can you see what is going on, with out actually being there?" He said, delving into the shadows.

She ran and ran until she reached a building that said Cassie's place it wasn't her place, but she rented out the roof top. She climbed the building and stomped twice on the floor a secret passage way opening up as it did she climbed down it and said "Home sweet Home!" As she looked around the place it was stocked up with a kitchen, a battle/fighting area, a living room, a bathroom, a bedroom, a guest bedroom, and a weapon room with tons of her favorite weapon in it with ammunition! The place was like Batman's hideout she even had a computer to track people she injected trackers in by cutting the this included Blackblade. She closed the hideout door grabbed the computer and went to the map as she saw Blackblade run into a Forrest she was curious but nevertheless kept watching.
Jackie got to the apartment she'd been staying at. She opened the door and went in, plopping down on the couch. Her pet, another alien creature resembling a large reptilian boar, trotted up to the couch. It clambered onto the couch and lied down on Jackie. "Glad we found food you can eat." Jackie said. She grabbed the TV remote with her tail and flipped the TV on. She watched what was on for a bit before falling asleep.
Just as Black submerged into the shadows of the forest, obscured from view, Wonder would turn around. "Gone..." he thought. "He couldn't have gone far. I'll just have to stay sharp." On high alert, Wonder created one Unite Bomb, small enough to fit in his hand. "This'll slow him down," he whispered softly as he strolled about.
Unaware of the tracking device in him, he moved around. "See without your eyes. Learn to have faith that the world can be in your grasp. Become one with the environment." His voice sounded from different areas during this.

Casendra saw the dot on the computer not moving so she sat the computer down. As she did she grasped her gun in her jacket and her knife from her boot. She then began target practice on her human cut outs with precise aim after using the all the ammo in the gun she threw her knife hitting the cut out in the head she then thought Always one step ahead...
Jackie groaned. Her pet was standing at the door letting out a deep groaning growl. "What's wrong Pigzors?"Jackie asked, getting up. Jackie went to the door and opened it, seeing a man in a black suit. "What do you want?"Jackie asked groggily, keeping Pigzors back with her tail. "You're name is Jackie, correct?"The man asked. "Uh... That's my Earth name... why?"Jackie asked. "I would like to have a word with you."The man said. Jackie blinked. "In the middle of the night?"She asked exasperatedly. "What ever you wanna talk about, it can wait until the morning."Jackie added. "No. It can't."The Man said. "What are you doing on this planet?" The man asked. "I crash landed. Why?"Jackie asked. "Because, my organization is monitoring alien activity on Earth. Your species has yet to be catalogued. We do not know your intentions, nor anything about your people. We would like to take a few samples, and take you for further questi-"The man said, before getting cut off. "I crashed. I didn't choose to crash land on this planet. It was this one, the red one with no life or oxygen on it, or the one in front of this planet that I'd roast on, and might not have any solid ground on it. I'm not here by choice. This planet sucks. It's too hot, there aren't enough trees, and almost everyone I've met is a big jerk. IF you wanna know about my people, contact them. My home planet is Zor, and it's star coordinates are 23000 x, 4500000 y, and 150 z. Goodbye, I'm tired."Jackie said, before shutting the door in the man's face.
Thinking he heard a rustle from a nearby bush, Wonder converted his Unite Bomb to a Unite Hand. "I have you now!" Slamming his artificial fist against a tree, knocking it down. Splinters flew everywhere, almost being impaled in him. "Damn it, not there." He would then hear Black's words, and repeated them in his head. "See without eyes, be one with what's around you..." Slowly, he shut his eyes, and stood perfectly still.
Having moved farther off, Blade stood in the trees now. He watch the young one, noting his movements. It's like I'm watching through my own teacher's eyes... Ah, how he must've gotten so frustrated with me. He opened a small vial and drank the contents, his wound now closing up. He waited to move, feeling the area around him

She grasped some food and sat down on her bed eating and turning on the TV. After that she stretched her arms out and started fighting a Punching bag. She thought about her past Why?! WHY ME?! WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY! she growled punching the bag harder and harder. Then she stopped and lied down on the bed staring at the roof.
Before the door shut the man stuck his foot in the way. "I'm afraid that's not enough. I need to get this info from you."The man said. "Pigzors threw a bear around like a chew toy when we first got here. Go away, or I'll let him lose."Jackie said irritably. "Very well. Good bye."The man said before he left.
Eventually, his mind would block all other sounds in the area. He would stay put, waiting for Black to possibly ambush him. "Go on... I'm ready for you..."
As he watched, he threw a stick down at Wonder, curious to see what exactly would happen. As soon as he let go, he move quickly away from the area, re-positioning himself to be able to observe him, but be concealed as well.

Casendra sighed as she sat up saying "The night is young might as well go to Jackie's place..." she walked out of her apartment and rushed in Jackie's Apartments direction which she knew because she searched her history and everything. She ran and ran finally waked in passing by a man she stared at him as she walked up stairs knocking on Jackie's door.
Once the man was gone and Pigzor stopped groaning, Jackie walked back over to the couch and lied down, trying to get back to sleep. Soon Pigzors started groaning again as another knock was heard. Jackie let out an annoyed groan and got up. She answered the door with angry look on her face. "Look, I'm not talking to you about my pe-oh. Hey Casendra. How exactly did you find out where I was living?"Jackie asked, once again, holding and angry Pigzors back with her tail.
As the stick hit Wonder's back, his Unite Hand converted into a Unite Gun as he turned around to face the thrown object. He would've pulled the trigger, if it wasn't a stick. "Overreacting over a stick.... Good work, me."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Villain's dream...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus