Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Villain's dream...

"Aye, it's helpful when looking for the enemy. You learn the lay of the land." Blade said, scrambling upward. His swords knocked into each other, a small clinking noise protruding.
Casendra Quani (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Casendra swiftly climbed up with just her hands she had mad upper body strength. Then as she got half way there she heard two people talking and the sound of swords clinking so she put her mask on her face as she reached the top she pulled her dagger out ready to stab anyone and everyone if she had to.
"Uh... what's up with the mask and dagger?"Jackie asked, before hearing the voices. "Uh... hey I'm sure they're just coming up here for the view."Jackie said. "We don't need to fight them or anything."She added.
Upon reaching the top of the building, Wonder's claws disintegrated back into microbots, quickly heading to the inside of his pockets. Though, something was off... He wasn't sure why, but he could've sworn he heard two voices through the clinks of Black's swords. He turned his head to Blackblade. "You hear that?"
"Aye, I do." He said as he pulled himself up, and then drew his swords. "It seems we be not the only one's 'ere."

She sighed "I doubt it..." once she reached the top she was in a fighting position. She put her voice changer on and said in a squeaky voice "Who are you two?" she growled.
Jackie peeked her head up t osee what was going on before climbing up to the roof. As opposed to Casendra, she didn't bother with any kind of disguise. Being an alien she stood out and would be pretty recognizable even with a disguise.
The moment he should've begun to investigate the area, another stranger popped up from where they were hiding. In fact, two strangers emerged from there. One of them, wearing a latex suit and a mask, had a voice that caught him off-guard, making him chuckle. The mysterious person was possibly female, due to her appearance in the suit, and was weilding a dagger. The other was some sort of reptilian humanoid. To Wonder, its gender was a bit hard to tell, since it didn't appear it was from Earth. Finishing his observations, he responded. "Might ask you the same thing myself."
Blade chuckled, unfazed by the sound of the females voice. "What do we have here? A female and an alien to Earth." He smiled. "And by the looks of things, this could end up fun."

She grinned getting closer showing her outfit very clearly everyone knew who she was from that uniform but for all of these newbies the opposite could be said. She said "You can call me Slick Thunder but now that I'm visible unless you were hiding under a rock you already knew that and also this is Jackie my sidekick villain! Now I ask again who are you? I want to know who I will I be killing today." she glared at them both still holding her daggers up ready to kill them at any given moment. She knew they wouldn't be scared since she was a Woman but once they saw her fighting skills and why she was a world renown Villain no one expected the unexpected. For she knew you don't need strength to be strong though she had a lot of that.
"Uh.... hi."Jackie said meekly when Casendra mentioned her.
Wonder just couldn't take this "Slick Lightning" seriously. Rather than being fearful of what she might be capable of, he just burst out laughing. After a few minutes, he began calming down, gasping for air. "Whew... Okay... I'm good... So, where were we? Oh right. First off, nice Batman-like villian name. Really puts fear in everyone," he remarked with a tone of sarcasm, unaware of the consequences. "Secondly, if you insist, I am Wonder-Gamer, the Playtime Warrior, member of the CENTINELS, and wrecker of your day," he announced with heroism to his voice. He continued, "One more thing, lose the voice. It makes you sound like you just inhaled helium."
Blade laughed, drawing his swords. "And what makes you think we're dying tonight, "Slick Lightning"? I am Slash Blackblade, the Pirate Assassin! And that is all you need to know of me. Frankly, I thought we'd be going against a more dangerous foe, but turns out I was wrong. You're sidekick is hesitant, and despite your attempts to hide who you are, you've failed. Frankly, if we were going against Scarecrow or the Joker, I'd be a bit more concerned." He grinned. "Hey Gamer, if this hits the fan, run. You don't want to be near."

Her eyes turned a darker red she was pissed she turned off her voice changer. As she echoes "Aw you all are cute it's Slick Thunder though... she looked rather psychotic at this point. She said "Since all you two are is a Video game character and a Fake Assassin I think I think I'd have a harder time beating a newborn. Maybe come back when your more... skilled..." she rammed Wonder and sliced Black across the chest slightly not injuring too badly, but for any normal person that easily would have sent them both off the roof. She sighed looking at her bloody blade saying "I am being too easy on them maybe I should have just put them out of their misery..." she stared at the town saying "Over run City Hall and we rule this city c'mon..." she started to climb down the building.
"Uh... before I get involved could I go grab my energy shielding?"Jackie asked.
After Slick Lightning removed her voice chip, Wonder felt a bit more threatened by her. "Wait, 'more skilled'? What the hell d-" Before he could finish, he was shoved off the building, falling towards the oncoming traffic below. He reacted quickly, summoning 10 microbots to create a hand-like figure. Like Unite Claw, the hand had the same gel-like barrier, only it was crimson. After a few seconds, a Unite Hand was created, and Wonder grabbed on to a windowsill. He looked below him, dangling above his certain death. "That was way too close," he thought. "Wait, what happened to Blackblade?!" He tried to rush back to him, slinging himself upwards using his Unite Hand. Reaching the top, he noticed a wounded Black. The two villains supposedly disappeared. He prioritized, checking on Black. He could see the massive gash, bleeding profusely. "You alright?"
Blade laughed. "We Italians call this nothing. A little bandaging will do. Now, let's get to base. Training will be needed. I can't hold her alone, and we need to learn to work together."

She continued to climb down the building saying "Jackie... I know a nearby roof you can train on you need to be more assertive and I know how to teach you. Your learning from the best you know!" she smiled continuing "I have weapons hidden on that roof and my own place it may not sound like much, but it's nicer than you think." she started rushing down the building even faster.
Jackie followed after, being sure to stick to the concrete bits of the building. "Uh... no thanks I got a place to stay at. Thankfully not all of you're people are afraid of me."Jackie said. "And I think I'm assertive enough. How come we attacked those guys on the roof? They didn't do anything. Heck if we'd just talked to them thy might've been willing to help us change things."Jackie said.
Wonder nodded in agreement. They haven't seen what Jackie was capable of, but Slick Lightning... She's incredibly powerful, he thought, knocking him off the building in one tackle and leaving this one large wound on Blackblade. "I guess so. When can we start?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Villain's dream...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus